What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks Gary. I like the progression of your canoe/cannitler collection.
Thanks Drew. Yes 100 is way too hot especially with the humidity we get around here.

thank you. You cant carry even friction folders in UK? What is the size max?

Illegal to carry any fixed blade or locking folder full stop (without reasonable explanation like "well constable, you'll notice I happen to be filleting fish right now" as opposed to "because I'm a knife knut") but you can carry any folding pocketknife with a blade less than three inches in length. So unfortunately, Percival's, Laguioles, Le Thiers and all the really good stuff are basically out for me. :(

- Paul

Queen Trapper in Zebrawood all weekend. A fantastic knife!

Helped with the grilling too:

Terrific picture Macchina.
The colors snap out and just looks like SUMMER fun eats!!!

GT that Klass canoe is lookin' goooood, how small is it. the crown really sets it off.

Monday micarta prowl along with a small fixed...

Fantastic shots. But, I have to ask, is that really Zebra? Looks more like BEM to me but it could be the colour filtres.
Nevertheless, when Queen does a good knife it's one of the very best you can own.

Thanks, Will

Here's a bit clearer picture of the woods. For some reason thought it was Zebrawood but looking at I have to agree: BEM!

Range time with my viper today
a853aaeb7c995acae25571dd170a6a1e.jpg
7ee23a05c41f29de57b5512472e4cfa0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice Viper! And you were generous giving him 2 warning shots :D

This week's edc line up.
Saber Barlow
BUCK 301
Old SAK It been carried so much the logo was half gone when I got it online 10 years ago and now it gone.

a09ad328-c7a7-4d43-be33-a6a678d379fd.jpg

Terrific picture Macchina.
The colors snap out and just looks like SUMMER fun eats!!!

GT that Klass canoe is lookin' goooood, how small is it. the crown really sets it off.

Monday micarta prowl along with a small fixed...

I'm still liking that small fixed....

I don't actually have the lighter in my pocket tonight, but I do have the Prometheus and modified Vic in my pocket....

WOW, nice pictures everyone!!! Copper, Micarta, Zebra, Jigged Yellow Bone and many other beauty's:thumbup:

This was taken yesterday on my prairie walk with my babygirl;) Harley (she's my lil black n white Sheltie):thumbup:

Single Spey TC...

Ur3J3U.jpg

and what I think is a long gone bull thistle?

Ga1eIT.jpg

WOW, nice pictures everyone!!! Copper, Micarta, Zebra, Jigged Yellow Bone and many other beauty's:thumbup:

This was taken yesterday on my prairie walk with my babygirl;) Harley (she's my lil black n white Sheltie):thumbup:

Single Spey TC...

Ur3J3U.jpg

Now that right there is a classic! Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

There have been some stunning knives posted today!

I put the Barlow back into my pocket Saturday, just for some brief weekend carry.
It's been three days, and it ain't showing any signs of leaving anytime soon...
okiEtGt.jpg

Single Spey TC...

Ur3J3U.jpg

and what I think is a long gone bull thistle?

Ga1eIT.jpg

Two fantastic shots. Looks like a great place to roam around.

Illegal to carry any fixed blade or locking folder full stop (without reasonable explanation like "well constable, you'll notice I happen to be filleting fish right now" as opposed to "because I'm a knife knut") but you can carry any folding pocketknife with a blade less than three inches in length. So unfortunately, Percival's, Laguioles, Le Thiers and all the really good stuff are basically out for me. :(

- Paul

Paul, this is what is in my pocket right now, a small Chambriard, and it fits your legal requirements. Blade is a little under 3".

Now that right there is a classic! Thanks for sharing. :thumbup:

Thank you Robb, I was lucky to have just purchased it from Lloyd:thumbup:

There have been some stunning knives posted today!

I put the Barlow back into my pocket Saturday, just for some brief weekend carry.
It's been three days, and it ain't showing any signs of leaving anytime soon...

Between your Barlow and Presidential Erik it's hard to pick which one has more character, both great knives:cool:

Two fantastic shots. Looks like a great place to roam around.

Thank you Macchina, I don't claim to be religious but the prairie walks with my dogs is a spiritual thing;):)

Back