What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I am back with Rosie.
30255015304_ff0f8ef77e_b.jpg

Rosie is looking good :) She needs to see her brothers and sisters here - http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/1406735-Guardians-of-The-Lambsfoot! ;) :D :thumbup:

I've got to say, Jack, I'm becoming a real fan of stag. Those are great looking knives!

Jack, that Sawcut IXL Barlow is awesome lookin'. :)

Thanks for the kind words gents :) :thumbup:

This today.......

27394477574_8b890d48eb_b_d.jpg

Great to see the Lambsfoot love fellers, and it's interesting to see the contrast between the two types of ebony :thumbup:

Erik, Jack, great lookin' forum knives, great examples and pics Ron Clay and Chin, my wife loved the tortoise shell celluloid/acrylic. Everyone, thanks for sharin'. ;) :)

Thanks again Ted :thumbup:

Gary, ever vigilant, doing a job outta love for the knife and the community. At least we're civilized here that's gotta make it a little easier than GKD, thanks for doin' what you do and keepin' us on track. :)

Yep, can't be said often enough, thanks for all the hard work :thumbup:

Cool pic Gev :thumbup:

Beautiful Paul :thumbup:

I'm carrying some stag again today :) :thumbup:

These two for me this week. I kind of like Turkish clip point blades and I just love the muskrat; the patina is nicely forming on both.

20161111_114805.jpg

Erik, Jack, great lookin' forum knives, great examples and pics Ron Clay and Chin, my wife loved the tortoise shell celluloid/acrylic. Everyone, thanks for sharin'. ;) :)

Thanks Ted :)

I'm changing it up today and giving the Lambsfoot some love.

66fea7fc329cc359112757e9718ef309.jpg

Beautiful Ebony Greg :)

That is some truly black Ebony. Beautiful choice.

Thank you:)

Doing some hunting in the mountains today. :)

IMG_20161110_074403.jpg

Daniel - Nice wood on that Whittler:)

This old Ulster Equal End Jack today, so well built, centered and solid blades, great bone covers and neato bandito bowtie shield.

EqKsAS.jpg

And a sunset shot on my way home from walking my dog:thumbup:

KYIJ5k.jpg

Paul my friend that Ulster is WOW! You have really been showing us some gems lately! Beautiful sunset also :thumbup::thumbup:

Great to see the Lambsfoot love fellers, and it's interesting to see the contrast between the two types of ebony :thumbup:

I'm carrying some stag again today :) :thumbup:

Jack wonderful stag my friend! :thumbup:

Today is this one. It's Improved............. :D

30288344725_a9200e5463_b_d.jpg

Everyone has such amazing photos of some of the most amazing knives I've ever seen!
Probably shouldn't post this behind all that awesomeness but...
Another ugly overnight shift 40 feet in the air. Only knife I own that I won't cry if I drop it ( honestly also a great knife that's tough as nails!!)

3f19cc3695a9208ccff3ae5ad3c053bb.jpg

Clay

Jack and Ron, thank you for the kind compliments. Ron, the jet black ebony on yours is marvelous.

A lovely set, P. I always enjoy seeing your blue-handled knives. Is that IXL a lambsfoot?

As for me today, I'm feeling like a splash of color:

c32f8c5ce221d93491766ccf4884c3c9.jpg

Took the day off work to spend the day with my daughter and have my friend, whom is a master electrician, install LED lighting in our kitchen. These two fine knives are with me on this sunny November Friday,

R.W. Loveless drop point and a dogleg jack from Rick Menefee

attachment.php

attachment.php

Beautiful photo and beautiful knife. Please forgive my ignorance, but what model is that exactly

MJ71 - Thanks! It's the 2016 bladeforums knife. I think there are still a few available if I'm not mistaken.

I'm remembering our Veterans today. My grandfather who fought in WWI in France, my father who fought in WWII in the South Pacific and all those that have put on the uniform in protection of these United States of America and the world at large. I'm a vet too, but don't really talk about it much. Cheers to us all.
20161111_121439.jpg

Last edited:
Strictly speaking, yesterdays.

IDaByax.jpg

Great pic Donn, I hope you were well wrapped-up mate :thumbup:

Lovely shot :thumbup:

I'm remembering our Veterans today. My grandfather who fought in WWI in France, my father who fought in WWII in the South Pacific and all those that have put on the uniform in protection of these United States of America and the world at large. I'm a vet too, but don't really talk about it much. Cheers to us all.
20161111_121439.jpg

Good stuff Gary :thumbup:

Back