What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Here's what's in my pocket today. Well, the knife, anyway. :)

EA5EB150-F827-485A-B23B-F7F2F17DA5D8_zpsmhzrlla4.jpg

Beautiful knife once again John...I'm afraid you're going to laugh when that package gets to you!

lol I feel like such a slob...I didn't even notice all the hair! I had just finished up an epit no-holds barred fight to the death with my 2 80lb labs Mercy and the Pig!

LOL! That's what my clothes look like about 2 minutes after I get home from work!. :) My two dogs just about knock me over every day - like Dino on the Flintstones. :)

Beautiful stockman, Alan. I hear that late '90s Case products are a bit prone to F&F issues. Your's looks like a peach. Any issues?

Thanks Shawn, the only issue I've ever felt is the shield is ever so proud on the bolster side. You can feel the edge when you slide your finger across it. Not even a rub mark on any of the blades.
I don't know Alan, but I guess you could. The pile side has more detail and is darker, but a solid, quality knife that will definitely outlast me. As a matter of fact, now that I have it in hand it will see a lot more carry time.

Thanks Shawn, the only issue I've ever felt is the shield is ever so proud on the bolster side. You can feel the edge when you slide your finger across it. Not even a rub mark on any of the blades.
I don't know Alan, but I guess you could. The pile side has more detail and is darker, but a solid, quality knife that will definitely outlast me. As a matter of fact, now that I have it in hand it will see a lot more carry time.

Excellent! I was unsure about the naming on that stag. I've seen a couple called smooth cut or something. < Still learning.

The only Case I have that is equal to or better than GEC is my Bose Cattle Knife. I love Case for all kinds of reasons and have quality issues with the ones I own at the price . Clearly, as evidenced by the Bose knives and others they can do it when they need to.

That's fantastic, Alan! The Bermuda Green Jigged Bone Peanut that I carry everyday has a proud shield, and I'm sure that if I examined others, it wouldn't be odd to find more. Not really much of an issue for me, honestly.

Back