What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Happy Monday, everybody. This was my first GEC, and I haven't carried it in a while. What was I thinking?

Oh, this is where it was supposed to go...

This one wants to jump in my pocket every day...

Last edited:
I'm sorry to say that I don't actually have a knife in my pocket right now so I asked my wife if I could borrow hers and she reaches into her pocket and hands me this...I really love that woman!
c496972c0659877266924792e89eab97.jpg

This old friend hasn't had any pocket time in a while. I figured today we might start getting reacquainted again. Love #07.

Happy Monday, everybody. This was my first GEC, and I haven't carried it in a while. What was I thinking?

Seeing that put a smile on my face. I have one exactly like it. I actually do some whittling with it, but it also makes a great every day knife.

I'd say you won the lottery there, Clay. :thumbup:

This old friend hasn't had any pocket time in a while. I figured today we might start getting reacquainted again. Love #07.

There was an "Old Friends Friday" thread. This must be "Get Reacquainted Monday." :)

Seeing that put a smile on my face. I have one exactly like it. I actually do some whittling with it, but it also makes a great every day knife.

Thanks. When I don't know what the day may bring, I go for something with a variety of blades. Whittlers are perfect in that regard even if you don't whittle.

I'm sorry to say that I don't actually have a knife in my pocket right now so I asked my wife if I could borrow hers and she reaches into her pocket and hands me this...I really love that woman!

Clay: Maybe she figured you couldn't lose that one:D :D

Carrying my 85 EO today. I've never been able to get myself to carry my 2011 forum 85 because I have no use for the cap lifter, so I was delighted when this one came up for sale a while back.

Attachments

• 85EO.jpg
    85EO.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 30
Spent the weekend at a retreat in a log cabin in Northern Michigan, about an hour further north than I already live ;). Had a great time!

The pond was frozen (did some ice fishing) and I rented why I love Swiss Army Knives so much again. The cabin did not have a can opener and I saved the day with my can opener, which made incredibly quick work of the 10# cans!

Love this pic Machinna!

Well done photos 9Nine!

I carried my Grand Portage all weekend and again today.

Clay, looks like you have TWO keepers there! ;) That's a lot of hairs there in the background. What kind of dog do you have?

You miss a couple of days and it's hard to get caught up.

Great knives and pictures everyone!

Today it's a Northwoods Freemont in Mammoth and a Vic Bijou in Mother of Pearl.

nuNoURul.jpg

Have a good one!

Ken K.

Clay, looks like you have TWO keepers there! ;) That's a lot of hairs there in the background. What kind of dog do you have?

lol I feel like such a slob...I didn't even notice all the hair! I had just finished up an epit no-holds barred fight to the death with my 2 80lb labs Mercy and the Pig!

Back