1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by jackknife, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Woodrow F Call

Woodrow F Call

Jan 3, 2013
    6375 from Clay in the woods today.

[​IMG]

2. netguy1999

netguy1999

Jan 11, 2006
    Thanks! I took the Grohmann in a trade, not thinking I would really like it. But after carrying it and using it, it's really grown on me, and it's Canadian :). It's a big knife, however. Definitely a sheath carry.

3. shipwright

shipwright Gold Member Gold Member

May 3, 2015
    Been toting this Dowell Zulu in M4 most days since I got it. Probably the best performing cutter I own

[​IMG]

4. Old Engineer

Old Engineer Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2014
    Thanks GasMan : A Schrade like yours is also on my short list to find too . I have been watching for one like yours for a while now . Like it a lot .

Harry

5. dispatch184

dispatch184 Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 9, 2015
    Just wow!

6. swaybacksteve

swaybacksteve

Apr 7, 2015
    still carrying the Boker sportmesser in Stag...so reused a photo
    [​IMG]Untitled by swaybacksteve, on Flickr

7. Woodrow F Call

Woodrow F Call

Jan 3, 2013
    That knife is sick. Just amazing.

8. flatblackcapo

flatblackcapo Part time maker, very very part time Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 25, 2012
    That Moore is sweeeet! I am really diggin' the shape of that main blade......and that punch too!

Totin the Black Box Stockman today.
    [​IMG]

9. TheFactor

TheFactor Life is good ! Platinum Member

Feb 26, 2015
    The Stallion again and even gave it some baby back ribs duty for fun and was surprised how it cut them like butter . But must admit they were pretty tender [emoji846][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10. Gevonovich

Gevonovich Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2011
    Thank you, my friend! You sent me off on a long listen to Bobby Darrin on youtube..so many memories came streaming back :D:thumbup::cool:

I hope mine is as good looking as yours...yes ...you guys broke me down ;)

Two super specimens! That Schrade is a knock out! What full blades :thumbup:

Fantastic knife and I have that belt too :D

11. Old Engineer

Old Engineer Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 30, 2014
    GEVO :
    Thank very much my friend.
    Does this indicate that you have ordered a 74 ?????

Harry

12. Gevonovich

Jan 17, 2011
    I sure did, my friend! Your one of the culprits ...lol :D:thumbup: My birthday is looming large and so I broke down and ordered a new GEC ( there is a fist time for everything) to compliment my oldness:eek: I hope Derrick picks a special one for me out of what he has in stock! I'm counting on you Mr. Bohn :D

13. GasMan1

GasMan1 Gold Member Gold Member

May 27, 2015
    Thanks GasMan : A Schrade like yours is also on my short list to find too . I have been watching for one like yours for a while now . Like it a lot .
    Harry[/QUOTE]

Sent you an email. Harry

14. Markesharp

Markesharp

Mar 8, 2014
    Happy Birthday Gevo :D You deserve a new knife my friend. :cool:

I might have to whip up something to send you. ;):)

15. Gevonovich

Jan 17, 2011
    Why thank you, my friend!:D Your friendship is all I need....no shenanigans! You know what would make me smile is to see a picture of that old knife you have been working on and to know its in your pocket, from time to time :D No hurry...I know your busy :thumbup:

16. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Thank you GT, I'm glad I didn't discard that pic now! :D :thumbup:

You deserve a treat my friend :) 29 again? ;) Hope you have a great birthday :thumbup:

Oops! Forgot to post what I'm carrying! :eek: :D :thumbup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    Today,

[​IMG]

18. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Actually this was yesterday's. Funny the things I put away and forget about.
    [​IMG]

19. eschwebach

eschwebach

Jul 16, 2012
    I hope everyone on the porch had a good weekend! I have been carrying my olive green SAK cadet for the past 4 or 5 days.

[​IMG]

20. Woodrow F Call

Woodrow F Call

Jan 3, 2013
    Last morning to hunt.....

[​IMG]