What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Someone should start writing those songs.

It's a beauty, isn't it? I've brought it upstairs so it will get into my pocket more often.

Today, Western stockman and Guardian lambsfoot.
ExW1zFc.jpg

That Western looks very nice!

A magnificent drive !! New Mexico :thumbsup::thumbsup: Be Safe !

Safe travels my friend :thumbsup:

I hope you have a safe and enchanting trip, Barrett, and a joyful holiday with family! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Thanks, guys! (And Happy Birthday, GT!)

The dog, the truck and I made it to Arkansas safe and sound. 1,200 miles and 18 1/2 hours on not-enough sleep. I'm beat. :confused: :D

Welcome to New Mexico. Have a safe journey.

Thanks, David! New Mexico was great. Arizona and Texas were good, too. Oklahoma was all rain and heavy fog; no fun, but at least it wasn't cold enough to be freezing rain.

Nothing like a nice knife and a Yeti cup!

:D :thumbsup:

You know, when cars and trucks become self driving, country songs can include your truck leaving you too!

Haha! :D I've not been too keen on the idea of self-driving automobiles, but around hour 10 of my drive today I was thinking they didn't seem like such a bad idea. :D

Today, Western stockman and Guardian lambsfoot.
ExW1zFc.jpg

Nice choice ;) :thumbsup:

Excellent pic :thumbsup:

The dog, the truck and I made it to Arkansas safe and sound. 1,200 miles and 18 1/2 hours on not-enough sleep. I'm beat. :confused: :D

Thanks, David! New Mexico was great. Arizona and Texas were good, too. Oklahoma was all rain and heavy fog; no fun, but at least it wasn't cold enough to be freezing rain.

:D :thumbsup:

Haha! :D I've not been too keen on the idea of self-driving automobiles, but around hour 10 of my drive today I was thinking they didn't seem like such a bad idea. :D

Glad you made it OK Barrett, long drive, reminds me of when I drove through the night to France, while the missus took Ellie on the train :)

Pocketing these two today :) :thumbsup:

Stopped in for a few minutes to see what you guys have been up to and to wish you all a very merry Christmas ! I am toting this ole knife today:
33bfrjo.jpg
Nice knife and a nice picture, as usual!
Nice to see you here. We've missed you on the porch. Have a Merry Christmas!

Stopped in for a few minutes to see what you guys have been up to and to wish you all a very merry Christmas ! I am toting this ole knife today:
33bfrjo.jpg

Good to see your here Mr P :) Great pic (as usual)! ;) Hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year :) :thumbsup:

I love my Case TB Dogleg and hoped to carry it exclusively through the holidays but damnit, the Cattle Knife is just such a great handy daily carry. Having my coffee and doing some timeroll in my office this morn. :)
20171220_080853.jpg

Back