What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I've had other CASE knives that have gone a lighter shade too. It happens to most knives eventually I would imagine, but I find it happens to CASE more often. Their dye jobs are not the most consistent. The Walnut Bone was a very attractive range, I had the Small Stockman in it. First one I had was with very beautiful bone but appalling F&F so had to return it. The replacement was devoid of issues thankfully, its bone much less attractive and varied greatly from Mark to Pile. Gave it away to a lady who posted here briefly, then vanished.:rolleyes:

Little tadpole with the Brantford I got recently. The tadpole is the smallest knife I have but it might be the sharpest too. It gets scary sharp. Have a great Sunday guys!

Beautiful bone on both and interesting size perspective, Notable Pair I'd venture ;):cool:

I'll fill my pockets with different knives tomorrow, but here are a couple I've carried for the past week that I don't think I've posted yet.
Peanut-ish Knife of the Week is this Case mini copperhead in navy blue bone:
minicop.main.ped.jpg

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is this Schrade + USA 93OT (thanks, Fausto):
93OT.mark.open.jpg

As always, I have my Vic Minichamp that I posted earlier this week, my scrimshawed Rough Rider small stockman (thanks @r8shell ), and my Case chestnut jigged bone CV SBJr (from a BigBiscuit GAW):
scrim.feather.tahq.upper.jpg
sbjr.deck.jpg

- GT

The Sow braved the heat with me today on the road

41430286905_1f2a9f5275_b.jpg

I had this one in my pocket today.

Xu1mDGm.jpg

This is the third year in a row I've carried this knife on July 22nd, which is my daughter Eleanor's birthday.

NaAScxK.jpg

c1PI0le.jpg

6nP6c53.jpg

This morning we took Ellie to the Minnesota Zoo to celebrate. We had a great time!

VUM3xL1.jpg

5whN38M.jpg

AAET80v.jpg

8kne3I1.jpg

EjFequT.jpg

Steely Dan song just popped into my head :cool:

Nice Knife :thumbsup:
:D
The Drover is a nice knife. I should have picked one up last year instead of passing on it. flatblackcapo flatblackcapo it looks like yours has seen some honest work and acquired a nice patina. :thumbsup:
Thanks, Ratbert. The drover is a good little work knife and I am a sucker for a knife with a punch. I keep dreaming about GEC making a run of 35 whittlers with a Clip main, Lambsfoot secondary and a punch.

Xu1mDGm.jpg

This is the third year in a row I've carried this knife on July 22nd, which is my daughter Eleanor's birthday.

NaAScxK.jpg

c1PI0le.jpg

6nP6c53.jpg

This morning we took Ellie to the Minnesota Zoo to celebrate. We had a great time!

VUM3xL1.jpg

5whN38M.jpg

AAET80v.jpg

8kne3I1.jpg

EjFequT.jpg
Some of the cutest pictures I have seen in quite a while.

The Norfolk and the Sambar Lambsfoot make a very good pair! :) That is a lot of rocks and it may possibly not be enough! :eek: :D

:eek: Hope you don't end up feeling like...

i-am-a-fugitive-from-a-chain-gang.jpg

;) :D :thumbsup:

I was poking around in the pearl pit and pulled out this Edge Brand (Solingen, Germany/Mt. Vernon, NY) stockman to tote today.

UG6xTGI.jpg

OehXVn2.jpg

xbF3bS7.jpg

- Stuart

Very nice indeed Stuart :thumbsup:

I've said this before, but I was getting a bit worried, not seeing a post from Jack,
But it's all right now, in fact, it's a gas
But it's all right, Jumpin' Jack Black is a gas.

LOL! :D Thanks for thinking of me GT, just busy with emails :eek: :) :thumbsup:

I'll fill my pockets with different knives tomorrow, but here are a couple I've carried for the past week that I don't think I've posted yet.
Peanut-ish Knife of the Week is this Case mini copperhead in navy blue bone:
View attachment 951384

Miscellaneous Knife of the Week is this Schrade + USA 93OT (thanks, Fausto):
View attachment 951385

As always, I have my Vic Minichamp that I posted earlier this week, my scrimshawed Rough Rider small stockman (thanks @r8shell ), and my Case chestnut jigged bone CV SBJr (from a BigBiscuit GAW):
View attachment 951390
View attachment 951391

- GT

Great to see those my friend, and I'm looking forward to this week's pocket candy :) :thumbsup:

Xu1mDGm.jpg

NaAScxK.jpg

c1PI0le.jpg

6nP6c53.jpg

VUM3xL1.jpg

5whN38M.jpg

AAET80v.jpg

8kne3I1.jpg

EjFequT.jpg

Awww :) Happy Birthday to Ellie, looks like a great day my friend :) :thumbsup:

e78529425fb6b2e52ef1c1b3ccd2170a.jpg

I keep forgetting what day it is! :confused: :D

AW Small Sambar LF (2) 3-3.JPG

Anon Stag English Jack 8-5.JPG

Have a good week folks :thumbsup:

Travman Travman FANTASTIC 38 there! My favourite SFO, Lyle created a masterpiece with these by overseeing GEC :cool: I have to confess that my Ivory Bone stays indoors leading a pampered privileged life like a future Dalai Llama :D But the Jigged Bone is up for any tasks, just gave its bolsters a bit of a polish this morning to take of a rust spot, no problem! The construction of these knives, backspring and Rat-Tails is superb. Well, the whole 38 range is an impressive frame for that matter. Bring on a Pen-Knife with Rat-Tails and all stainless construction:D As if....:rolleyes:

Regards, Will

Back