What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

UOdLEMY.jpg

Going with my nifebright 15 and a Case Tiny Trapper.

How do you like the size of the tiny trapper? I've considered getting a Wharncliffe tiny trapper but have never seen on in person, and I'm afraid it's too small, even though I like small knives. For example, I have a Case 6327 small stockman that I like, (similar in length to a peanut), but the 6333, which is 1/4" shorter, seems too small to me. The tiny trapper is shorter yet, but maybe the trapper configuration would provide more bulk? Just curious.

CAA899D4-58A0-436D-9509-AFE632CBE2FD.jpeg
How do you like the size of the tiny trapper? I've considered getting a Wharncliffe tiny trapper but have never seen on in person, and I'm afraid it's too small, even though I like small knives. For example, I have a Case 6327 small stockman that I like, (similar in length to a peanut), but the 6333, which is 1/4" shorter, seems too small to me. The tiny trapper is shorter yet, but maybe the trapper configuration would provide more bulk? Just curious.

I’ve been carrying the TT for over a month now and I like it a lot.
It is a bit smaller than the Peanut but it serves the same purpose.

I switch up between the TT and the Peanut as my watch pocket knife and they both work well for that job.
It is a useful pattern and if I ever see another one at a decent price I wouldn’t hesitate to scoop it up.

This I got on close out online and was only in the clip/spey configuration.
I would of much preferred to get one with the wharncliff blade but I’ve actually never seen one.

Depending how my back is tomorrow, I'm heading out for a hike/hobble! :eek: :confused: :rolleyes: Going to be taking these out with me :) Have a great weekend folks :thumbsup:

czKPWHB.jpg

gNOnXkG.jpg

aAJJVID.jpg

A nice selection of knives, Jack! I hope your back is or gets better.

My Watchpocket Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone locking cannitler:
wKz5RiR.jpg

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Marbles ram's horn Barlow (on a Böker cap??):
sGUcni1.jpg

Peanutish Knife of the Week is a Case mini copperhead:
dPFMInU.jpg

Lambsfoot of the Week is Black Jack, my 2018 ebony Guardians Lambsfoot:
View attachment 1006212

- GT

Gary, I like the bone on your Cannitler and of course love your mini copperhead (since you inspired me to buy one!).

Thought I was done with Queen and S&Ms...but this one came across the trade table and I couldn't resist. After closer inspection, it is one of the nicer S&Ms I've owned thus far. The size is perfect and I'm all about single blade clips with smooth handles. It just so happens to fit one of my new custom slips perfectly :) (this one in Horween horsehide)
S&M_Coke_Bottle.jpg

Back