What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I thought I would post this one of the pile side too.
30516570437_f642769582_h.jpg

No time like the present to get more Alox, and the times table knife helps me pass the time. :) Kicking' Kutmaster with killer covers, Nick; you must have been in the right place at the right time to grab that beauty! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
Thank GT. The covers are faux mammoth aka plastic:D I found that knife at a flea market quite a few years back covered in gunk but I saw potential in it. The blades were pretty full and it still walked and talked so I decided to rescue it. I’m glad I did.

Catching up, but I dropped a few pics I'm afraid :(

My Watchpocket Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider amber jigged bone locking cannitler:
wKz5RiR.jpg

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Marbles ram's horn Barlow (on a Böker cap??):
sGUcni1.jpg

Peanutish Knife of the Week is a Case mini copperhead:
dPFMInU.jpg

Lambsfoot of the Week is Black Jack, my 2018 ebony Guardians Lambsfoot:
View attachment 1006212

- GT

Great-looking knives and a fine cap GT :thumbsup:

Nice setup, I love them Farmers, my favorite Alox SAK was always the farmer.

Thanks Ted, I usually carry the Farmer in a belt-sheath :thumbsup:

2HrFmFw.jpg

Thanks Jack! Hope that back feels better soon my friend! :)

Thanks pal, as my mother used to say, I need putting in a bag and shaking up! :D :thumbsup:

Cool pic Joshua :)

Well, not today, but yesterday.

View attachment 1006623

Excellent shot :thumbsup:

Pam and I participated in our first 5K this morning. She was prepared but I basically went from the couch and remote straight to action! :eek: I can barely walk now I hate to think what it’ll be like in the morning! :D They have hard frost warnings out for the area where we’re at. It may be rough on the pumpkins! ;)

44729847394_08d6b2bf99_b_d.jpg

Well done to both of you today Ron, and I hope you feel better than expected my friend :) :thumbsup:

A nice selection of knives, Jack! I hope your back is or gets better.

Thank you very much Dean :) :thumbsup:

Smashing Winchester Kevin :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack. :) I knew that the Abbeydale Jack would be back :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:, all in good time, and now I can let the good times roll! ;)

I'll be carrying it again soon my friend! :) ;) :thumbsup:

Carrying this TC Ebony today. MJ.

View attachment 1006925

A beauty :thumbsup:

@5K Qs - regarding your question about the secondary blade looking like a lambsfoot blade. That is just what a penblade looks like after 80+ years of sharpening.
View attachment 1006929

One of the Guardians once remarked that all Sheepsfoot blades would eventually become Lambsfoot blades, nice to see it can happen to Pen blades too! :eek: ;) :D :thumbsup:

Have a great Sunday folks :) These two for me today :thumbsup:

yT8aHgU.jpg

GQZPC1a.jpg

A kife I have owned for decades, I’m carrying it for the very first time today.
Four line ebony Camillus easy opener jack that belonged to Grandpa. The spring for the small blade is broken, and there is considerable sharpening loss on the main, so that I had to file the kick to get the tip to lay inside. View attachment 1007035I’m also carrying this Craftsman hunter in a sheath to church because it’s potluck today, and I’ll need a sharp blade long enough to slice the pork loin I’ve been slow cooking in the crock pot.View attachment 1007036

Back