What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

A big Remington stockman tonight when I got home from work...
A8-D2-A5-DE-4-D77-440-A-BA83-82-E8-A047-C320.jpg

For the past two days while at the hospital I carried these two knives! My baby girl was born yesterday! All healthy mama doing good too! Great early Christmas present to my family.
View attachment 1035564
These two blades will hold a special place in my collection.
Congratulations!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Charlie's HJ 6, Kephart on my hip on our Prairie Walk:thumbsup:
vjC2f5.jpg

l8dio8.jpg

Dog's in tow...
dSoUsR.jpg

And Captain Long Shadow:D
YfjwaG.jpg
That HJ is fantastic! What a heavy duty punch! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Te2XmmB.jpg

A small barlow in my pocket today.

Paul are those Border Collies?
Dave, the brown dog "Mocha" is an Australian Shepard and "Harley" the black and white dog is a Sheltie, she has an electric blue eye and we joke about how she struggles with good and evil:D she is quite the protector:cool::thumbsup:

I'm trying to bring some brightness into a cold and overcast day, so I'm totin' these two today: a Shapleigh Hardware(top) and a Novelty Cutlery (bottom).

jsNxAzf.jpg

WNFHact.jpg

owbCSdy.jpg

- Stuart

An intriguing duo, Stuart! You could get lost in those covers.

For the past two days while at the hospital I carried these two knives! My baby girl was born yesterday! All healthy mama doing good too! Great early Christmas present to my family.
View attachment 1035564

Congratulations, Taylor! So happy to hear that the baby and mom are doing well. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Charlie's HJ 6, Kephart on my hip on our Prairie Walk:thumbsup:
vjC2f5.jpg

l8dio8.jpg

Dog's in tow...
dSoUsR.jpg

And Captain Long Shadow:D
YfjwaG.jpg

Fantastic pictures, Paul. The knife choices and walking companions are even better!

Well, I have had some real bummers in my last few knife acquisitions so I am carrying some favorites to assuage some of the disappointment. Happy Monday, everyone!

YURqkGL.jpg

An intriguing duo, Stuart! You could get lost in those covers.

Congratulations, Taylor! So happy to hear that the baby and mom are doing well. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Fantastic pictures, Paul. The knife choices and walking companions are even better!

Well, I have had some real bummers in my last few knife acquisitions so I am carrying some favorites to assuage some of the disappointment. Happy Monday, everyone!

YURqkGL.jpg
Thanks Dylan, the dogs are quite a duo as is your carry today, hard to beat a great Clip and Lambsfoot:thumbsup:

Congratulations!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That HJ is fantastic! What a heavy duty punch! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Te2XmmB.jpg

A small barlow in my pocket today.

Thanks Spaten, of Charlie's SFO HJ's, the 66 Teamster is my favorite:thumbsup:, very nice Boker:cool:
Great knives and I always enjoy photos of you and your good friends going on walks my friend .

Harry
Thank you Harry, my time with them is usually the highlight of my day:thumbsup::)

View attachment 1035564

Congratulations to you and your wife, Taylor. Best of wishes for a fabulous future for all y'all.
- Stuart

Dave, the brown dog "Mocha" is an Australian Shepard and "Harley" the black and white dog is a Sheltie, she has an electric blue eye and we joke about how she struggles with good and evil:D she is quite the protector:cool::thumbsup:
A real great pair of pups :thumbsup: I think a fella needs to be on an acreage/farm for these guys energy energy energy.:p:p:D

Back