What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Hope everyone’s Sunday has been good. I haven’t posted the last few days but have had this one that I just got in recently. Been looking for a bone Camillus 72 and found this Sword Brand but not really sure if it’s an actual production or some modified 72? I don’t have much experience with 72’s but never seen one like it before. What I do know is that I like it.

That looks like an all original knife. It looks to have never been used as well.

Going Sardinian right now
JOY5tk8.jpg

TheChunk91 TheChunk91 Hey Paul, the edge feels like it’s original from the factory and I’m pretty sure it’s unused. I haven’t used it either, only carried it. In my meager experience with 72’s, the nail nick on the main, the stamp on the pen and the shield are uncommon. Also never seen that etch before.

Last edited:
I have carried this one today . This is one old 100 + year old knife that I really wish everyone could just carry and use for a while . It is like having a 5 pound rock to open up a peanut . And it's biggest job today was to open a package of bacon . Just a little overkill .

Harry

Sunday carry.
That's such a classic knife, I keep scrolling back to look.
And I admire the way you use your pen on Sundays!

I have carried this one today . This is one old 100 + year old knife that I really wish everyone could just carry and use for a while . It is like having a 5 pound rock to open up a peanut . And it's biggest job today was to open a package of bacon . Just a little overkill .

Harry

I thoroughly agree. I wish I could carry and use it for a while too!
Great bone, great jigging, nice, full blades, and really cool stamps.

Thank the Lord that it was there when you needed it to open that bacon! I shudder to think of how that could have turned out.:eek:

It’s been a great day. My wife took me out to LL Bean for some birthday shopping, which is a sign of true love to an aging outdoorsman. Now I’m home grilling chicken on the Weber, with two beautiful knives in my pockets. Perfection
Happy Birthday Buzz! And those are two gorgeous pieces of cutlery!

Harry
Harry I hope that was turkey bacon! ;) That is one terrific old knife my friend! :thumbsup:

Harry

Well, if you want to share it I'll be first in line. :D

Back