What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

A beautiful setting well captured, Dwight
Thank you Harvey.

Wonderful pic of a beautiful old Barlow, Dwight!
Thanks Dylan.

Pair in blue.
Your use of color is masterful.

Just received a Lions Steel Otnat with the generous help from JohnDF JohnDF :thumbsup::cool: the photo is a hasty one while we were walking along the river but I had to post something.
Beautiful Otnat Dave and that's what I call a backdrop!!! Wow what a studio! :D

Stag for Saturday:
vmR6XKJ.jpg

A. Wright & Son, Sheffield.

Posting this for @Half/Stop today since he and his lovely bride Pam are our house guests and unable to post for himself ; A Pickle Knife
I'll bet you guys are having quite a good time Harry. I love all four of your scores at the knife show. The TEW barlow is super sweet. I'm a huge fan of Bob Cargill knives and both Diamond Edge knives are desirable. And then the Pickle super model.... :)

Last edited:
Posting this for @Half/Stop today since he and his lovely bride Pam are our house guests and unable to post for himself ; A Pickle Knife

Was able to pick these up while at the show : Top going Down
Diamond Edge Doctors Knife , Diamond Edge Barlow , Taylors Eye Witness Gentlemens Barlow in MOP and 1986 Cripple Creek Split Back Whittler in Stag

Please give Miss Pam a hug from me and a pat on the back to Ron. I trust him without reservation around my knives, but watch your bath towels and libations, as he's a country boy, ya know. More seriously, I hope that y'all have a great time together. Tell Ron that his Pickle knife is the real dill.

- Stuart

Please give Miss Pam a hug from me and a pat on the back to Ron. I trust him without reservation around my knives, but watch your bath towels and libations, as he's a country boy, ya know. More seriously, I hope that y'all have a great time together. Tell Ron that his Pickle knife is the real dill.

- Stuart
Are you missing a pink and white towel ?? Now let me understand this : a guy from North Carolina is calling a guy from Tennessee a Country Boy ????

Harry

Are you missing a pink and white towel ?? Now let me understand this : a guy from North Carolina is calling a guy from Tennessee a Country Boy ????

He brought that old towel to your place? All I know, Harry, is that he wrote a check to me when he visited us and signed it with an "X" that he then put a circle around. I told Ron that I'd seen guys in my neck of the woods sign with an "X", but i hadn't seen the circle before. He said the when he was in the big city, he didn't like to use his real name.

- Stuart

Back