What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

GEC 72 with me at work today.. no fancy outside shots here. Check out the inspirational office floor background o_O

cOe4Pqx.jpg

D Duckdog Thanks Stuart! Exceptional Queen sleeveboard pen you have there!:thumbsup:

I'm honored and Wow...that is one of the finest Queens I've ever seen !!! That bone is spectacular. Tell some whoppers for me:)

Stuart I’ve seen that scruffy lot of knives you have! :D This Queen City Pen knife is a prime example! Let me assure sir you have tons of Stellar with a capital “S”! :eek:

Thanks, guys.

Have a couple of Cases before Congress today.

A nice picture of some fine knives, David, and a clever turn of phrase. Well played, sir.

- Stuart

You've gone Damascus Krazy Dwight[/QUOTE ]:D

Todays carry is a little stag Lambsfoot.
View attachment 1109067
Beautiful AC Dave. Another stunning painting.

What a stunningly beautiful knife, Dwight.
Thanks Harvey. The Dam Snake Lamb is rocking it pal.

Thanks, Dwight and, wow, what a winsome Winchester!
Thank you Stuart.

Rosewood lambsfoot today.
TTBB6JB.jpg
Very nice image.

4vlOONw.jpg

Have a couple of Cases before Congress today.
Man that is a fine looking grand daddy.

SteveC SteveC , D Duckdog , @Gevonovich, kai76 kai76 Outstanding old knives (the best kind) guys!

Thank you @Buzzbait! Never tire of seeing the gorgeous scouts.
? ya gotta open this one to read it. Don't know what happened. :eek:

This was in the mail yesterday and in the pocket this morning! :D

33716411638_4fc07935c1_b_d.jpg

Gorgeous Ron :) :thumbsup:

I'm with you, Jack. It's a dizzying pace. I'm glad to see Pearl dockside, taking in the river's breeze.

I agree with you, Buzz, the posts are exceptional, and I'd add @TheChunk91 and SteveC SteveC to that list, as well as your fine and functional pairing. Plus, I have really been enjoying your recent reviews and discussions of knives, their care, and utility. Thank you.

After I saw the posts by Fodderwing Fodderwing , @dc50 , @cigarrodog , and Half/Stop Half/Stop , I went downstairs, collected all of my knives and scolded them for being so scruffy and devoid of any ambition. Those were some stellar knives posted and I told my shameful lot to "shape up or ship out."

- Stuart

Thanks Stuart, great post! :D :thumbsup:

Rosewood lambsfoot today.
TTBB6JB.jpg

Looking lovely :thumbsup:

A real beauty Stuart :) :thumbsup:

D Duckdog
Thanks! Picked a couple out this morning and realized "Hmm no sheepsfoot" so I grabbed one with two sheepfeet to compensate:D:thumbsup:. Also thought of a little word play to continue my pun theme from yesterday.

Fodderwing Fodderwing
Thanks! That Case is s 9 dot that belonged to my uncle who passed away when I was 10. Its really my only physical keepsake of his. Sometimes I hesitate to carry it, I'd really hate to loose it. On the other hand, using it connects me to him, and brings good memories to my recollection.:thumbsup:

Gev, after seeing the handsome old fella that you posted, I decided to give one of my elders a chance to see the sun today and ride in my pocket. A QUEEN CITY sleeveboard in Rogers bone from 1922-1932. He's old enough to join me and my buddies for lies and libations this afternoon.

6Wyf3mZ.jpg

SWKRSlT.jpg

- Stuart
I'd wager that Queen is over the legal drinking age. ;)
Paul, I agree with your election to put that fine knife to use - an honor to a friend and an honor to the knife. Those knives catch my attention when they appear in posts here, and yours is a very nice example. They are interestingly similar to Primble English Jacks, as you can see below (except for the spear mains on mine). Your post has persuaded me to give a short reprieve to my recently chastised collection and take this one along with my Queen sleeveboard to my afternoon gathering with friends. Thanks for the nudge, pal.

mIyXd3c.jpg

m4YdrwA.jpg

tnWrBL1.jpg

- Stuart
I confess that sometimes when I get behind reading this thread, I'll just scroll down quickly, glancing at the pictures. Sometimes a knife will make me stop and stare for a while. What a beauty, and nicely photographed, too.

Happy Friday, everyone!
H2MNwXm.jpg

I agree with you, Buzz, the posts are exceptional, and I'd add @TheChunk91 and SteveC SteveC to that list, as well as your fine and functional pairing. Plus, I have really been enjoying your recent reviews and discussions of knives, their care, and utility. Thank you.

After I saw the posts by Fodderwing Fodderwing , @dc50 , @cigarrodog , and Half/Stop Half/Stop , I went downstairs, collected all of my knives and scolded them for being so scruffy and devoid of any ambition. Those were some stellar knives posted and I told my shameful lot to "shape up or ship out."

- Stuart

Thanks Stuart , kai76 kai76 , @TheChunk91 , @paulhilborn and Fodderwing Fodderwing

Some awesome knives today fellas !

My Friday nights used to be so different. Tonight, I do a late night session at my outdoor park. I did bring a pal to play tonight and for the weekend’s activities.

‘Pocket Shark’

7413F5BE-5D36-487C-9E80-4D2641D46453.jpeg

*not completely done and not even ‘an amateur wood worker’* *no judgements* *gym owner is old* *beware of sharks*

Back