What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Recently, I bought the guts to a ‘76 Fender Pro Reverb Amplifier.
View attachment 1109455My dream amp.

Scales, Play Your Scales! :p

q3UpDCF.jpg

Nice Amperage! :D:D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

---

o11HLRj.jpg

Have a great weekend everyone! :):):)

huguAR4.jpg

The Cutsure is a contract knife I'm fairly sure came from Utica by comparison to known Kutmaster/Utica Barlows.
You may well be right. The only other bolster stamp I've seen in "cursive" letters was a barlow with the word "utica" stamped into the bolster. It too was crisp and looked very similar to the "cut sure".

The 4⅛" XTRA Barlow is from Dixon Cutlery.
Wonderful rag bone.

It’s a rainy and dreary day here. I know the Oregon show is only four hours away but I’m committed to a Hunter Ed class this morning. I’ll take the Soldier on the right with me. The left one is already gone, my daughter confiscated ito_O

02-FEA253-6-A6-C-4-E06-A0-AC-CD85-AA99642-D.jpg

On a cold rainy day I went with the 2018 Traditional Forum’s Buck 301 in nice warm Elk

For them old fingers that don’t grip so good in the cold, the only one handed knife besides an EO and One Armed Razor Knife you can post here, the Case Russlock in Yellow Delrin.

YT37yWdh.jpg

BlubKcMh.jpg

Yy6JsqOh.jpg

It’s a rainy and dreary day here. I know the Oregon show is only four hours away but I’m committed to a Hunter Ed class this morning. I’ll take the Soldier on the right with me. The left one is already gone, my daughter confiscated ito_O

02-FEA253-6-A6-C-4-E06-A0-AC-CD85-AA99642-D.jpg

Oh, but the old schrades you could find at the oregon show! :eek:

I wish I was only four hours away. :(
The tulsa show has been good to me though.

Back