What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Thanks Jack, you too :). And a gorgeous compass you posted today as well :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Tom :) :thumbsup:

The only thing better than one Lambsfoot is two! ;) Y’all have a great day! :D :thumbsup:

48220200562_a1967abcf7_b_d.jpg

I couldn't agree more Ron, great choice my friend ;) :thumbsup:

Yard work today calls for something that versatile and tough. Like me! Ha!
View attachment 1160646

Go for it Bill! :D :thumbsup:

Couple of "free choice" knives for me this week in addition to the knives assigned by my rotation schedule.
Rough Rider carbon steel folding hunter:
View attachment 1160677

Rough Rider canoe with scrimshaw by r8shell r8shell :
View attachment 1160678

- GT

Very nice GT :) :thumbsup:

Most days a pair like this is more than enough for my EDC needs.
The knives aren't really small. The leaf is really big.
aekrjmA.jpg

Fine pairing Gary :) :thumbsup:

I'm carrying this Case mini copperhead for Stagurday.

Looking good Dean :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great day :) I've been out and about with these two ;) :thumbsup:

b2uIsf3.jpg

dJl22V3.jpg

Always happy to enable, r8shell!
;):thumbsup:
Thank you for your extensive answer to my question, Gary. r8shell has a gift for scrimshaw; and you have been the beneficiary of some beautiful examples! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you for the compliment. Gary was kind enough to send me a gift of four white bone Rough Riders from his latest online purchasing, for me to practice on. It was the least I could do to return a customized one to such a Patron of the Arts. :):thumbsup:

Oh, yeah...What am I toting today?
Thissun:
jDgpInx.jpg

About a day after receiving this #35 in trade I had my Case Bose recover from Javi Garcia come in so it's been patiently waiting its turn for some pocket time. That time is now. Lowerd the kick on the secondary, flushed the joints and she's ready for work to develop some patina. Love these #35 framed knives! :thumbsup:
20190713_122039.jpg

Gary was kind enough to send me a gift of four white bone Rough Riders from his latest online purchasing, for me to practice on. It was the least I could do to return a customized one to such a Patron of the Arts. :):thumbsup:

Oh, yeah...What am I toting today?
Thissun:
jDgpInx.jpg

:D :) :thumbsup:

Best picture of the week!

Thanks pal :D :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black may your weekend continue on its’ pleasant journey.

44A44111-7576-440E-B730-7D0609B46376_zps2amvruzs.jpeg

Thank you Harvey, you too my friend :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! :) It appears that you’ve also made a great choice today! ;) :D :thumbsup:

:D ;) :thumbsup:

Back