What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

cudgee

Gold Member
Orchard Gem and Churchill:thumbsup:
wZDnUK.jpg

BNYQo6.jpg
Love both of them. Is that ebony wood?

JJ Cahill

Basic Member
For today I was reminded of some interesting delrin covered knives by Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund , so I thought I'd add one of my favorites by Robeson. These two are both by Robeson, with the Daddy Barlow wearing strawberry bone covers and the Jack (almost identical to the GEC 78 pattern) wearing the strawberry delrin covers (first introduced to cut costs by Robeson in the late '50.) :D

Last edited:

Jack Black

Gold Member

I love your cake pics Harvey! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks John. I don't have too many pics of it, I find it very difficult to take good ones of the nacre.

28003388820_0d84b867a8_b.jpg

16615759348_65cb9abc06_b.jpg

16448759208_56fefcbe5c_b.jpg

16371210049_52d3c7855d_b.jpg

It's always a treat to see YOUR knife Christian :)

ENCORE!

biFXT42.jpg

Yesterday, day before yesterday, today and tomorrow :cool:

Very nice Will :) :thumbsup:

My Quotidian Quartet that I typically post each Sunday came along on vacation with me, of course. Instead of my usual group shot, here are individual pics of my 4 literal EDCs taken on vacation trips this year or earlier.
View attachment 1177290
View attachment 1177291
View attachment 1177292
View attachment 1177298

- GT

Good to see your Fantastic Four Gary, hope you're having a great vacation :) :thumbsup:

What could be better than a classic "black box" Winchester and your future classic Hartshead Barlow with chocolate, Jack!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

For today I was reminded of some interesting delrin covered knives by Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund , so I thought I'd add one of my favorites by Robeson. These two are both by Robeson, with the Daddy Barlow wearing strawberry bone covers and the Jack (almost identical to the GEC 78 pattern) wearing the strawberry delrin covers (first introduced to cut costs by Robeson in the late '50.) :D

Thank you very much, couple of great-looking Robesons there with you my friend :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone had a great weekend. I'm starting off the week with my pocket-hogging Hartshead Barlow, and a special knife gifted to me by @btb01 last Christmas in Sheffield, made by Camillus of course :) Hope the fishing is good Barrett! ;) :thumbsup:

jjbGhM4.jpg

GaBJXI8.jpg

I’m guessing a darker dye job of Chestnut Bone, Whiskey Bone wasn’t offered 20 years ago. OH
Ps Had to find the picture, but this is a 1999 Chestnut Bone Case Canoe with CV blades. Very similar to the color shown in the 1998 6318 MED Stockman.
Case-62131-CV-1999.jpg

I think you hit the nail on the head. Similar jigging pattern and same shield too. Thank you, sir. And that is a beautiful Canoe.

Nice! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: I like 2-bladed toothpicks, especially the bigger models.

Looking good, Chris; they cleaned up nicely! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

- GT

Thank you on both. Kim will be excited you like her Toothpick. And she loves her Coke Bottle. So do I. I keep asking her if she wants to trade for the Buck 305, but so far no dice! ;)

r8shell

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Duckdog

Gold Member
Good morning to all y'all. I got up a little earlier than Miss Norma so I made the coffee (at least my cup for now). I'm totin' the No. 8 until late afternoon, when I may swap it out for something different to carry to my gathering of buddies for an after work (they are still working;)) libation.

TFqjwxS.jpg

- Stuart