What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Wooden Wednesday pre-Thanksgiving cocktail testing ( a Boulevardier).
U6iCxFS.jpg

Alox Knife this week is a black smooth Alox Money Clip:
moneyclip.mark.open.jpg

non-Alox SAK this week is a Vic Pocket Pal ("version C", I have 3 of them in my rotation):
pocketpal3.mark.2open.onback.jpg

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Marbles replica of a "demo knife":
demo.mark.closed.jpg

International Knife this week is a Laguiole purchased in Denia, Spain but probably made in China:
laguiole.open.out.jpg

- GT

A 1994 Case Select Stag Whittler, just an awesome knife in every aspect:thumbsup:
AZ4jy0.jpg

2Vw5E3.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone:)
KB58vf.jpg
That may be the best Stag that I have seen on a Case . As far as the Whittler goes , I admire the heck out of the design and the ability of anyone who can make them well and I believe that Case makes a great one . It is one of my favorite Case models .
We hope that you and your Nancy have a great Thanksgiving my friend .

Harry

That may be the best Stag that I have seen on a Case . As far as the Whittler goes , I admire the heck out of the design and the ability of anyone who can make them well and I believe that Case makes a great one . It is one of my favorite Case models .
We hope that you and your Nancy have a great Thanksgiving my friend .

Harry
Thanks Harry, it arrived today and it's a keeper. I love the Stag covers, they're some of the nicest I (now) own;) Also Thank You for the call just wishing a Happy Thanksgiving. I'm blessed to call you a friend:thumbsup: Happy Thanksgiving to you and Nancy as well:)

Happy Thanksgiving to the members of the Porch here at Blade Forums. I hope each of you has a peaceful day with family or friends, and that you get a chance to relax and reflect. I have pulled out my ceremonial pocketknife for tomorrow - we will travel inland a short hour and a half to my sister's home for our big, family Thanksgiving dinner. I won this Case 5318 Medium Stockman here on the Porch in Primbles Great Kentucky Derby GAW several years ago. It only goes into my pocket for weddings, anniversaries, reunions, Christmas, Thanksgiving, funerals, and other special occasions. Don't know if you are still out there Primble, but thanks again - wonderful knife! In thanksgiving, OH
Case-5318-SS-Medium-Stockman-1992-1.jpg

Thank you JJ, looks like you're armed for bear today my friend ;) Very nice :thumbsup:
Morning folks, today the unfortunate inhabitants of my neighbouring Northern English county of Lancashire are celebrating Lancashire Day, so I shall be standing in solidarity with their plight ;) Happy Lancashire Day to @donn and any of our other members from the Red Rose County :) :thumbsup:
YLKzBCM.jpg

Along with my Hartshead Barlow, doffing a flat-cap to the cotton-mills of Lancashire, I'll be carrying a traditional Tackler's Knife made by Wheatley Brothers of Sheffield, in Yorkshire ;) :thumbsup:
EegA70e.jpg
Thank you Jack; either a bear or a very large turkey!:eek:
You alway have such great props for your wonderful totes; love the swage on your great old Wheatly Bros.!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Your Robeson is wonderful!!!! I can't believe the etch is still so prominent, after all this time.
Thank you kindly Buzz!!!
SCU6znRh.jpg

AJ7EBDbh.jpg

I've got two knives in my pockets today. The SwissTank is still taking up residence in my coin pocket. But the old Camillus Army Engineers knife is riding shotgun in its pouch. I've really missed the Camillus as of late. But now that the the less humid months have arrived, it'll get and more pocket time.

Wm3nIYLh.jpg

bEuQ8Doh.jpg
Beautiful images of you Adirondack adventure with a very cool paring of your two scouts; love the covers on both!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, JJ !! An outstanding pair you're toting; that TL-29 is mesmerizing....wow !!!
Thank you very much Gev!!!
Your Remington Barlow is simply elegant; a classic beauty!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, JJ. A beautiful pair. the condition that you maintain them in, adds to their beauty.
Thank you very much kind Sir!!!
Happiness is...
bdb2ffff-76ce-4180-9352-13833cf19d1c-jpeg.1239999
I fully agree; what a perfect pair of tasty treats your image has captured!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Alox Knife this week is a black smooth Alox Money Clip:
moneyclip-mark-open-jpg.1240134

non-Alox SAK this week is a Vic Pocket Pal ("version C", I have 3 of them in my rotation):
pocketpal3-mark-2open-onback-jpg.1240135

Bailed non-SAK this week is a Marbles replica of a "demo knife":
demo-mark-closed-jpg.1240136

International Knife this week is a Laguiole purchased in Denia, Spain but probably made in China:
laguiole-open-out-jpg.1240137
Another fantastic foursome you have today Gary; your Laguiole should be a perfect turkey slicer as well!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back