What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Fantastic :) You know how to keep your knives looking pristine JJ :thumbsup:
zz1HnPf.jpg

Q0Tdt0v.jpg
Thank you kindly, Jack!!! You have a fabulous pair of slicers from both sides of the pond; great ram statue guarding your lamb!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
More terrific thematic tandems, JJ; the knives you post are always immaculate!! :cool::thumbsup::cool:
What knife do you typically carry for everyday use?
Thank you Gary!!! I typically carry a different pair along with my daily "car carry":

amber-sbjr-pile-closed-jpg.1245731

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a Case mini copperlock (thanks, @Leslie Tomville):
mark-open-point-jpg.1245738

Peanut of the Week is a Case brown Delrin stainless peanut (thanks, Cory):
delrin-peanut-mark-2open-linktoy-jpg.1245741

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Case stag peanut:
case-stag-pile-closed-jpg.1245743
Another fantastic foursome for you today Gary; love the shadow covers on your Sodbuster!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. A great looking pair. Love the color of the Schrade cover.
Thank you very much, Harvey!!! Lovely leaf to offset the wonderful lamb covers; excellent photo too!;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
My Lambsfoot of the Week is Valley Jack, my 2019 Guardians desert ironwood lambsfoot, a Jack Black SFO:
ij-pile-closed-sun-patio-jpg.1246143
Beautiful covers on you lamb, Gary; excellent image too!:):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
I've looked at clouds from both sides now
But still somehow
It's life's illusions I recall
I really don't know life
Really don't know life...at all

49187857303_c8c80ae2cf_b.jpg

Delightful Gev :) :thumbsup:

Glad to hear that your "no-rain dance" was finally effective, Jack! ;):cool:
Handsome stag/ebony pair!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

Big Knife of the Week for me has been a Case amber jigged bone Sod Buster Jr (not really big, but the full-size Sod Busters are big, and by putting my SBJrs in the "Big" category, I get to carry them more often than I would if they were fighting for space with many other knives in the "Miscellaneous" category :rolleyes:):
View attachment 1245731

Miscellaneous Knife this week is a Case mini copperlock (thanks, @Leslie Tomville):
View attachment 1245738

Peanut of the Week is a Case brown Delrin stainless peanut (thanks, Cory):
View attachment 1245741

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Case stag peanut:
View attachment 1245743

- GT

Thanks Gary, I think I might have to get my dancing boots on again! :eek: :D Nice pocketful my friend :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - A lovely pair headed by your HHB.:thumbsup:

Many thanks Harvey :) :thumbsup:

That's a beautiful photo :) :thumbsup:

Stellar stag Alan :cool: :thumbsup:

Ebony and ebony:
IKkLANT.jpg

Nice pairing Rachel :) :thumbsup:

I'm grateful to read your remarks, Jack. :) I especially appreciate either interpretation of the comment on the Pioneer, whether you intended that my old Pioneer is pretty, or that my Pioneer is pretty old! :D:thumbsup::cool:
Your stag HHB is anchoring another fine pair for you; I'm a big fan of the Electrician! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

My Lambsfoot of the Week is Valley Jack, my 2019 Guardians desert ironwood lambsfoot, a Jack Black SFO:
View attachment 1246143

- GT

LOL! :D Thanks pal, fantastic pic of your Valley Jack :) :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly, Jack!!! You have a fabulous pair of slicers from both sides of the pond; great ram statue guarding your lamb!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ :D :thumbsup:

Today's totes started life prior to 1954 at opposite ends of the pond; a Christopher Johnson Barlow and an old Pal scout. :)

Those two look great together :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, I hope the new week starts kindly for everyone :) Toting my familiar Hartshead Barlow and a #15 Boy's Knife :thumbsup:

LZRtuUU.jpg

tcWjPgP.jpg

[QUOTE="5K Qs, post: 19425675, member: 385663
Did you have to keep your knee elevated for a while, Jeff? Are you getting around OK now? Any special rehab regimen they recommended?

...my 2019 Guardians desert ironwood lambsfoot, a Jack Black SFO:
View attachment 1246143

- GT[/QUOTE]

The Guardian of the Guardians must have hand picked that one for you, Gary!
Really nice grain.

Going to see the ortho surgeon today. Hoping to get the ok to start working
out. Elevating and ice packs helped with the swelling, but gently moving it helped more.

Back