What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That's good to hear JJ :) Thank you for your kind words, nice choices there :) :thumbsup:

I'm treating myself to a Double Lambsfoot Day ;) Have a good one folks :thumbsup:

p8BzeO0.jpg
Thank you very much Jack!!! Can never go wrong with a couple lovely lambs; great props (as always) too!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Those are some regal Robesons, JJ & Gev! :thumbsup::cool::cool:
Couple of classics, JJ! :thumbsup::cool::cool: I wonder if "110" and "TL-29" are the two most recognizable model numbers among traditional folder fans
Thanks a lot Gary!!! I do think they are both American icons and probably the most recognizable in the US! :)
Thank you JJ. Nice 2010 #53. Cool Winchester. Nice 15 &29.
Thank you kindly, Harvey!!!
1-XL Lamb
6fb147d7-1c40-42c5-821a-08193f45b428-jpeg.1270392
Magnificent I-XL; amazing gnarly stag covers with the triple rattail bolsters and the hammered pins, very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Preeminent Presidential! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have my Schrade Barlow in pocket today.

View attachment 1268982
Joy-inducing jigging on that one! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Giving this ole camillus 69 deluxe stockman a test drive today. It's not quite as deluxe as the stag schrade though.

View attachment 1268992
View attachment 1268994View attachment 1268997
Splendid pair of round-bolstered, sunk-joint, slender stockmans! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Case 6347 today

fpztyDTh.jpg
Radiant red bone, Steve! :cool::cool::thumbsup: Is that 6347 old enough to be a 2-spring model?

Fantastic line-up Gary, great pic of your Squirrel :) :thumbsup:
Thank your for your comments, Gary. I look forward to see your new Case Chestnut duo in the near future.
That's a good lot of knives you posted today. :)
Quite a marvelous foursome; your French jack is certainly a photogenic piece!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Four more good knives from your extraordinary collection, Gary.;):thumbsup:
I appreciate your remarks on my "first installment" of the knives I'm carrying this week, Jack & Dean & JJ & José. :)

Today it's another pocket worn harvest orange day. Case Sowbelly with SAK Electrician.

rYhO0hy.jpg
Couple of my favorite patterns, Mike! :thumbsup::cool::cool: Strange that I equally enjoy the "nubby" texture of the Alox and the buttery-smooth pocket worn bone. :rolleyes:

I’m carrying two SFO’s this morning. My Hartshead Barlow in Sambar Stag from my friend Jack Black and my 2016 BladeForums #35 Drover share my pockets today. :D

48599031552_3ae28c1226_b_d.jpg
Welcome back, Ron! :) I was starting to wonder about your absence.
Powerful pair to announce your return to this thread!! :cool::thumbsup::cool:

Thank you Gary, and good morning. Red Sox fan, so thanks for the Bucky Dent reminder (it’s ok, only 41+ years ago!).

It is, however, a creative and apt comparison. IMO, the 78s are some of the best. I have one of the 2014 clips as well. I remember seeing those old Yankees teams w Ron Guidry and Reggie Jackson at Fenway. They were great.

Here is a different view of the Yankee Whittler, as well as the old American Jack - from back when the USWNT wore three stars (have now won 4 World Cups).

View attachment 1269437 View attachment 1269435
Oops! After reading recently that you were a Patriots fan, I should have guessed you might also pull for the Red Sox. I'm a 2nd generation Tigers fan and was probably born hating the Yankees, but there's no denying they've had some amazing teams. But the Red Sox were no slouch in 1978; I'd take an outfield of Rice, Lynn, and Evans (with Yaz as a back-up) over almost anyone, and Eckersley, Tiant, Torrez, and Spaceman Lee was a great rotation.
Glad you're enjoying that 3-blade 78! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

A very rainy day calls for some stainless...

02513-D1-E-D58-C-4547-897-F-F1-E623-E7392-F.jpg
IMHO, an iconic, "best of show" medium stockman! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Totally forgot that yesterday I’ve been totin the 78 2 years now! :)Now It’s had a few ride alongs as of late. I’ve also cheated 4 or 5 times:oops: but all in all this has done 99% of my cutting chores in the last 2 years.
PirNXCr.jpg

8/22/18
I'm always impressed by the looks of that knife, and I'm even more impressed by your commitment to it!! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup:

Just a little yellow Case pen knife today.

i0T04h0.jpg
One of my favorite patterns, Barrett! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

I'm toting a couple wood covered GECs; a #15 and a humpback whittler. :)
Good wood, JJ! :thumbsup::cool::cool:

- GT

Back