What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I’m going with these two today. I hope y’all have a great day! :)

41992443752_28065183ee_b_d.jpg

Premium Canoe of the Week is a Case amber jigged bone CV model:
canoe.amber.mark.main.jpg

Budget Canoe of the Week is a Rough Rider gigantic Christmas canoe (my rotation schedule pays no attention to the actual calendar :rolleyes:):
canoe.christmas.pile.closed.jpg

Sowbelly Stockman of the Week is a Case CV chestnut jigged bone (thanks, Ron):
sow.fords.jpg

Regular Stockman of the Week is a Case sawcut antique bone 6347 SS:
sawcut.mark.3open.out.jpg

- GT

Over here, they sell the confiscated SAKS, etc BY WEIGHT! :eek:

That's a lovely Robeson, Jeff
Thanks much, Jack!

Here as well, but they cull out anything decent or remotely collectible to sell singly. I can only imagine the junkers tossed into those “by the pound” deals.
That knife begs to be fondled and rolled around in my hands. It looks satiny smooth.:thumbsup:

Once you get them trained to wait while you take pictures of your knife...

I WOULD be carrying this, if it hadn't been lost in the post en route back to the USA for re-handling job:( Just hoping that by posting it, it turns up;) Fingers crossed...

XmPJoKx.jpg
Like Daniel Boone is reputed to having said “I’ve never been lost. But I have been turned around a few times”, I hope your 15(?) is just turned around, not actually lost.
In what material were you planning on having it rehandled?

Ooh lookit that old Cornwall jack!

Rather than just totin it to show off here:D, I will likely (are you sitting down?) actually need this whittler for it’s intended purpose today!!!:eek:
If so, pics will follow.View attachment 1270486View attachment 1270489

Amir Fleschwund Amir Fleschwund Thanks for the vibe Jeff:cool: Was having it recovered in Ram's Horn, the slabs are bought and waiting but no knife anymore:( Have to look around for another Spear 15 and take the risk again:eek: first packet ever gone MIA in 16 years.

Great sunk-joints on that Craftsman:thumbsup:

Regards, Will

Today in my pocket an extraordinary knife, Taylors Eye Witness Lambfoot ram’s horn scales, worked back and stainless steel.;):thumbsup:

We seem to be the only ones to be able to buy one of these extraordinary knives my friend . How long have you had yours and how long did it take for you to get it after you ordered it ???? I like the Gold Flake Look under the Ramshorn .

Harry

I’m going with these two today. I hope y’all have a great day! :)

41992443752_28065183ee_b_d.jpg
You know that I like Stag , but my eyes go to Ol Red . The more new knives that come out , the better Ol Red looks . The pocket wear just makes them look better as this picture of my Ol Red Clip ( carried a lot ) and his brother Ol Red Sheepfoot ( almost never carried ) shows .

Now I have to go and get Ol Red Clip to carry today .

Harry

Radiant red bone, Steve! :cool::cool::thumbsup: Is that 6347 old enough to be a 2-spring model?

- GT

Thanks Gary, yes it is :thumbsup:

Premium Canoe of the Week is a Case amber jigged bone CV model:
View attachment 1270468

Budget Canoe of the Week is a Rough Rider gigantic Christmas canoe (my rotation schedule pays no attention to the actual calendar :rolleyes:):
View attachment 1270483

Sowbelly Stockman of the Week is a Case CV chestnut jigged bone (thanks, Ron):
View attachment 1270484

Regular Stockman of the Week is a Case sawcut antique bone 6347 SS:
View attachment 1270485

- GT

Great carries for the week !

Back