What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

#6 In Oak and Inox
pzbLwc6.jpg

Thanks Jack. Beautiful pictures of your knives for tomorrow!

Thank you Dave :) :thumbsup:

Alox Knife of the Week is a Vic Money Clip, here functioning as a tie clasp:
View attachment 1291692

non-Alox SAK of the Week is a Vic Champion:
View attachment 1291693

Bailed non-SAK of the Week is a Kutmaster GSA knife:
View attachment 1291694

International Knife this Week is a Douk-Douk:
View attachment 1291695

- GT

Four particularly cool knives GT, love the Kutmaster :cool: :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black - Thank you, Pal. Oh that plate of sausages.:thumbsup: Great looking pair of sharps. Have fun, tomorrow.

LOL! :D Thanks a lot my friend, had a good day, and I'm getting taken out for Thai later :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack, and that was a proper pre-Lent nightcap.

Thanks, Jack, and I'm gobsmacked to see a North Carolina knife, much less one by a maker I know about, in your post. Yours is a beaut!

- Stuart

I thought I might need something to look back on fondly, and sustain me through the dark, dry, dreary days of Lent! ;) :thumbsup:

Thank you very much Stuart, it was a very thoughtful gift from @Reaper AL :) I've had it a couple of months now, and am really enjoying using it :thumbsup:

Ba0Ayzo.jpg

Thank you Jack!!! Very nice pairing today with another delicious morning treat; what-a-slice!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Excellent pairing for tomorrow Jack!!! Between you and Harvey I'm leaning towards a midnight snack!:eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks a lot JJ :D :thumbsup:

For today a couple of red boned jacks, a Case and a GEC. :)

Lovely pairing my friend, that's some beautiful bone on your Case Barlow :cool: :thumbsup:

I know the lambsfoot has gained quite a following in these parts, however of the Sheffield offerings the Ettrick is the one that I gravitate to more. Here is my rosewood example that I am pocketing today.
I6SOXyq.jpg

Very nice :) :thumbsup:

13ljfWu.jpg

Maher & Grosh

Wonderful oldie Vince :) :thumbsup:

I'm carrying a couple of green knives today that were given to me by BladeForumites. The Victorinox Farmer I received from @5K Qs and the Case Razor Barlow was given to me by @GuestWho101 Thank you Gary and Dee!

View attachment 1291925

Verdant and generously gifted Dean :) :thumbsup:

March carry:
Marbles MR417 Folding Hunter on belt (5.5 inch closed)
BTI Uncle Henry 885UH Stockman (4 inch closed)
"Remington" (note quotes) Canoe. (3.625 inch closed) The canoe has the 1930's tang stamp, and shield, but no "R" number.

All have imitation stag covers. Though truth to tell, the Marbles faux stag looks the best. The Uncle Henry and "Remington" (note quotes) come closest to matching though.

I'll try to get a picture posted. Darned if I can find them on this (ancient and obsolete) Surface tablet. :(

After carrying a real "large" stockman for a couple months, a 4 inch stockman feels tiny. :eek::confused:o_O

Back