What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Never done any tobacco products myself, but heres ya a song to go with your knife :D:thumbsup:
Late Great Chris Ledoux

:D This one’s better! Like he says, “Ah never have problems with worms or long term relationships”...

View attachment 1295376
I broke the buckle on my buddy's belt trying to take an oil filter off of his pickup yesterday. Gonna pop the stitching and put a new one on for him.
Yes! Don’t toss it-fix it.
Way back when my boys were little, and I was the Almighty, All Powerful Dad (it was a long time ago:rolleyes:), I overhead the older one tell the younger “Dad can fix anything”.:cool:

Woke to see it snowing. It’s already melted off now, an hour after taking my daily knife pic.

43 Oregon Trapper ~ Thank You, John, @Chief!View attachment 1295469
And a really cool and well-made Schrade 175.

:D This one’s better! Like he says, “Ah never have problems with worms or long term relationships”...

Yes! Don’t toss it-fix it.
Way back when my boys were little, and I was the Almighty, All Powerful Dad (it was a long time ago:rolleyes:), I overhead the older one tell the younger “Dad can fix anything”.:cool:

Woke to see it snowing. It’s already melted off now, an hour after taking my daily knife pic.

43 Oregon Trapper ~ Thank You, John, @Chief!View attachment 1295469
And a really cool and well-made Schrade 175.

I try to fix whatever I can... My son definitely seems to think that I can fix whatever breaks with gorilla tape and epoxy. I've also found flex glue to be quite useful. Now if I could only find the old buckle I had laying around I'd be good.

And while I find both of your knife choices today superb, that Schrade really does it for me:thumbsup:

Going with my Copperlock this A.M.
9s5S7rY.jpg

ozQwqVO.jpg

aGeM6aL.jpg

Good to know when the next Leaping Saturday is! ;):thumbsup: Charming commemorative couple; that stag pen knife is glorious! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

- GT

Thank you, Gary!

Premium pair, Dean! :thumbsup::cool::thumbsup: I especially like that PocketEze pen.

The first sowbelly stockman I ever had was a RR amber jigged bone that came in a set of 12 assorted RRs. I thought it looked quite strange, but once I started giving it a trial run in my pocket, I had trouble ending the trial! :rolleyes: I've been a huge sowbelly fan ever since.
View attachment 1295356

- GT

Thank you, Gary. Now we know the genesis of your sowbelly love. :D Of course, it would be an RR amber jigged bone, part of that set you got, right?:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back