What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Sticking with my same rotation schedule as I've been using for months, even though my world seems to have changed dramatically! :eek::rolleyes: Since it's Wednesday, I'll post some wood-clad knives I'm carrying this week.
International Knife of the Week is an olive wood Joker I bought in Valencia, Spain:
joker-used-open-mark-jpg.1305080

Big Knife of the Week is a MAM Iberica (I think of it as kind of a "Portuguese toothpick"):
mam-iberica-mark-open-jpg.1305081

Lambsfoot of the Week is a Jack Black SFO, the 2018 Guardians ebony lambsfoot that I call Black Jack:
bj-mark-vopen-flat-sunset-jpg.1305082

Very good choices Gary, especially with regard to me, the Portuguese MAM.;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

With chaos at large, it was only a matter of time before it hit my totin' choice today - the blades don't seem to be on the same plane. A Case Fishtail lockback (P1051 1/2L, 1986) and a good ol' Wright lambfoot:

X9lbk2q.jpg

vcAXQ3y.jpg

KYRqyeh.jpg

Two beautiful knives, Stuart.;):thumbsup::thumbsup:

With chaos at large, it was only a matter of time before it hit my totin' choice today - the blades don't seem to be on the same plane. A Case Fishtail lockback (P1051 1/2L, 1986) and a good ol' Wright lambfoot:

X9lbk2q.jpg

vcAXQ3y.jpg

KYRqyeh.jpg

After getting the pics ready to post, I realized that this is the first time that I've posted a pic of a knife with white bird poop powder on the handle. Oh, well, it ain't bird flu.
- Stuart
LOL~ It took me a while to learn why it’s a bad idea to hang the bird feeders directly above the back deck.
These two for Thursday; a jumbo jack with it's little brother. :)
Hmmm. Why do I have a sudden urge to go swap for a 23?:D:thumbsup:
View attachment 1305226

Last edited:
Due to yesterday’s light rain, and today’s predicted thunderstorms, I decided to put a good coat of Otter Wax on the Barbour coat and boonie hat.
We decided not to work at the farm for a couple of days, so I’ve been hauling compost and mulch getting my garden beds in shape. It’s still way too early for most stuff, but I am going to plant kale and other cool weather stuff now. View attachment 1305220View attachment 1305219

Due to yesterday’s light rain, and today’s predicted thunderstorms, I decided to put a good coat of Otter Wax on the Barbour coat and boonie hat.
We decided not to work at the farm for a couple of days, so I’ve been hauling compost and mulch getting my garden beds in shape. It’s still way too early for most stuff, but I am going to plant kale and other cool weather stuff now. View attachment 1305220View attachment 1305219
Nice Big Jack Mr. Fleschwund. I’ve enjoyed seeing it lately.

I’ve spent my time in town this morning. :rolleyes: I didn’t really want to go, but I did. Our local store, where we do a lot of our shopping, started this morning with a Senior Shopping Hour from opening at 7am until 8am. Some of the things I was shopping for they didn’t have. No hamburger meat, potatoes or dry beans. I told one lady that I couldn’t ever in my life remember seeing no dry beans at all on the shelf. I didn’t really need it, but I did buy my two package limit of Charmin! ;) You never know! :eek: I decided to carry two that would make me smile today. I hope they do the same for y’all! Please be safe out there. :)

49477557757_2800ee0096_o_d.jpg

Back