What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Carrying these today for "Old Friends Friday", "Black Friday" and "Ebony and Ivory".
Be safe please!
1M3jbVG.jpg

That was a popular color for a while, wasn't it? :cool::thumbsup:

I think I'll carry a couple of punch stockmans today. The only thing planned is a trip to the store for more provisions.
BvS7Qf1.jpg
Nice choices!
Yep~ doing my part to revive that color.

I finally found a grocery store that had an available time slot for a pick up order-a week out!
That will keep me and my severely compromised immune system out of the stores.:D

I think I'm going to carry mine today.

:D :thumbsup:

Fab pics Dan :thumbsup:

Fine-looking pair Vince :thumbsup:

Many thanks JJ, a dynamic duo for you today, cute KK Stockman :) :thumbsup:

Morning folks, hope everyone is doing OK :thumbsup: Carrying these 3 today, Boker Stockman, Hartshead Barlow, and a Boker Plus/Tom Krein Pocket Bowie :thumbsup:

IjG4OHR.jpg

MGqtaLN.jpg

k6Cj4r7.jpg
You have great taste in stockman knives!
Nice photos.

Thank you, GT. :)
Obviously the Lamb is the Tramp.
I'd never treat a Lady the way I do that one. ;)

Every time I see that knife...
The bone sends chills down my back.
Probably my favorite jigged bone and color that GEC has done.
Thanks man. I liked the Antique Calico jigged bone 92 so much that I picked up a spare. My second one is a lot darker which makes it harder to get a decent picture, but in person this one may be my favorite.
hsgOWXz.jpg

Thanks man. I liked the Antique Calico jigged bone 92 so much that I picked up a spare. My second one is a lot darker which makes it harder to get a decent picture, but in person this one may be my favorite.
hsgOWXz.jpg
Can never have too many of that one. :cool::thumbsup:

hsgOWXz.jpg
Yeah, go ahead, rub it in. ..... been looking for ONE of those, and there you are with TWO of them....:D

They are striking looking knives, all right...

Back