What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I have a 2014 Schatt & Morgan just like that and boy is it a well built knife Greg . Sure is nice to see another one too .

It just does not get out very much .
Harry

I see you have the clip blade version, well now ya made me jealous Harry.:) I like the clip more but you're right they are extremely well built.
Mine has perfect pulls and snap, plus a thin slicer of a blade that is perfectly centered when closed.:thumbsup:

Today I'm packing a Queen Mountainman LB in what they call stag bone, along with a RR sowbelly stockman.

View attachment 1369291

Thank you very much. :) It's hard to tell in some pictures, but that little jack is not clad in pearl. It's one of a couple of old celluloid knives that have been re-covered in re-cycled piano key veneers.

uVdS8eY.jpg
If possible that’s even better then the mop I thought it was! Most excellent knife.

Sadly, we didn't really get an autumn here the past couple of years Dylan, we seemed to go straight from summer into winter, though last year, it started raining in August, and it barely stopped before early March o_O I hope it's not the same this year, and that you get a much better one there my friend, I enjoy your photos with all the beautiful colours :thumbsup:

I hope you have a spectacular autumn this year, Jack! So far, our summer over here has been really mild (to be fair, it's barely started). Usually we are experiencing 80+ degree weather at this point but high 60s to mid 70s so far.

A handsome pair today.

That is a lovely hue of green, Alan.

Great blades Dylan! :)

Thank you, Ron! You are carrying patina for days today - very nice!

These two for me today.

RJ4WeXc.jpg

Just added.
In right "strong side" sock (although after the stroke, I ain't sure I got a "strong side" anymore):
Cold Steel "Finn Bear".
Jeans are loose enough fit no one is gonna notice it. :)

So, for at least the rest of the week, probably longer, in RF pocket is a Marbles MR431 D2 Sow Belly stockman, and a Marbles MR278 "Demo Knife".
An SK Blades "Smoke Jumper" 110 LT is on my right hip, and the Finn Bear is in my right sock.
A "versatile" and possibly "practical" carry combination, I think. :)

I do not know how I had time to hold down a job . Busy all day and did not get pictures of what I am carrying but , surprise , I do have some older pictures of them .
2 Curved Bulldog Barlows in Green Jigged Bone . They are curved in Opposite Directions .

Two more that I like very much .

Harry

Well, Happy Birthday, Barrett!

Thank you, Barrett, for your comment. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Happy Birthday, Barrett. :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Great birthday totes for you today; looks like you had a great time, too! Happy Birthday!!!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks guys! :thumbsup:

I just went and had a look Barrett, and I have one of the Jokers I bought as a spare a couple of years back :) I'll get it off to you soon buddy, Happy Birthday :) :thumbsup:

Thanks, Jack! :thumbsup: You certainly don’t have to do that, but of course, if you do, I will (as always) be grateful. :D

Thank you, Barrett! And Happy B'day! I'm afraid my constitution is not that robust - but I did enjoy them both at different times in my evening :D.

:D :D

Happy belated Birthday Barrett! Sorry this blew right by me yesterday! Two great knives my friend! :D :thumbsup:

No worries, Ron! And thanks! :thumbsup:

Great looking knife! That jigging is really cool! :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you JJ, a couple of jewels you have there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Another dull and dreary day here o_O Pairing my Hartshead Barlow with a randomly-selected old Francis Newton. Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

K6vksbj.jpg

dOt9YA2.jpg
Thanks very much, Jack!!!
Excellent pair of British gents, both young and old; very sweet triple rattail bolsters on you classic "random pick!":cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thank you JJ. What a fun looking pair. Both the 53 and the Winchester have a lot of personality. Great image.
Thanks a lot, Harvey!!!
Crookes & Brookes Lamb Foot.
98927EED-6558-4715-B072-824DF870B867_zpscrnxbqvi.jpeg
That's a hilarious key ring with your very handsome Sheffield gentleman; they both have a ton of character!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

That Francis Newton deserves more pocket time, Jack.:thumbsup:

Thank you Harvey, one of many knives I'm embarrassed about neglecting :oops: :thumbsup:

Crookes & Brookes Lamb Foot.
98927EED-6558-4715-B072-824DF870B867_zpscrnxbqvi.jpeg

Love that pic :D :) :thumbsup:

Lambsfoot of the Week is one I named Cracker Jack:
View attachment 1369226

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a JJ Martinez navaja de campaña my daughter gave me for Father's Day a few years ago:
View attachment 1369229

Peanut of the Week is a Remington:
View attachment 1369231

- GT

Terrific Trio Gary, great pic of your Cracker Jack :cool: :thumbsup:

I hope you have a spectacular autumn this year, Jack! So far, our summer over here has been really mild (to be fair, it's barely started). Usually we are experiencing 80+ degree weather at this point but high 60s to mid 70s so far.

Thanks a lot my friend :) We had a great spring, and temperatures in the 90's at the beginning of last week, but it has been rainy and overcast since then, with temperatures as low as the mid 50's :(

Thanks, Jack! :thumbsup: You certainly don’t have to do that, but of course, if you do, I will (as always) be grateful. :D

I packaged it up a couple of days ago Barrett, have to act straight away or I forget! :rolleyes: I'll be taking it to the post office when I go into town tomorrow :thumbsup:

Thanks very much, Jack!!!
Excellent pair of British gents, both young and old; very sweet triple rattail bolsters on you classic "random pick!":cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Going with a pair from France that are both wearing wood, juniper and olive. :)

Sincere thanks JJ :) To be franc, your Wooden Wednesday choices are beautiful ;) :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a good week :) Pairing my Hartshead Barlow with Charlie's Radio Jack in ebony :thumbsup:

k8fxusy.jpg

xu6rUJe.jpg

Back