What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

hank you very much Dylan, striking photo of your AC, such a tranquil scene :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack, autumn is my favorite time of year - I am already looking forward to it.

Nice photo, Dylan. Did you smoke both cigars at the same time? ;) :D

Thank you, Barrett! And Happy B'day! I'm afraid my constitution is not that robust - but I did enjoy them both at different times in my evening :D.

A couple of solid blades for today.

Qtlid4r.jpg

Great start to the week with those two bobby-dazzlers ;) :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone had a great weekend :) Starting my week off with my Hartshead Barlow and an #85 that Barrett @btb01 gifted me when we met up in Sheffield a while back :) :thumbsup:

jhCszVW.jpg

RIi85Y7.jpg
Thanks a lot Jack!!! Glad you made it outside to the country!
Super pair of totes today; love the shape of the spear on your 85!
Thank you kindly, JJ. It’s a vintage kitchen magnet.:DExquisite covers on both, plus great details, equals a stylish pair.
Thanks so much, Harvey!!!
Taylor Eye Witness Lamb and Pen.
db871884-cf2f-499a-bcbb-ca5843770384-jpeg.1368493
Wonderfully lensed image of your TEW beauty; very cool mix of a lamb and pen blades, too!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Good looking wood on that Barlow! :cool:
Thanks Barrett!!!
I’m carrying two of my favorite knives today, ‘cause it’s my birthday, so why not. :D

j8RVwnZ.jpg
Great birthday totes for you today; looks like you had a great time, too! Happy Birthday!!!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack, autumn is my favorite time of year - I am already looking forward to it.

Sadly, we didn't really get an autumn here the past couple of years Dylan, we seemed to go straight from summer into winter, though last year, it started raining in August, and it barely stopped before early March o_O I hope it's not the same this year, and that you get a much better one there my friend, I enjoy your photos with all the beautiful colours :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot Jack!!! Glad you made it outside to the country!
Super pair of totes today; love the shape of the spear on your 85!

I'll be toting these two, a toothpick and a trapper, both covered in acrylic. :)

Thank you JJ, a couple of jewels you have there my friend :) :thumbsup:

Another dull and dreary day here o_O Pairing my Hartshead Barlow with a randomly-selected old Francis Newton. Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

K6vksbj.jpg

dOt9YA2.jpg

Using this one today to put some mineral out for the cows. This was gifted to me by a generous member of the porch.
BquImRF.jpg

The wharncliffe blade is great for cutting open the feed bags. I never have been good at getting the string to unravel on the bags. No worries about rust from the salt with the stainless blades.
They use some kind of lock stitch, and you’re supposed to guess which one is the magic unraveling string.
Nice scene of your cattle!
a randomly selected Francis Newton

dOt9YA2.jpg
I would deliberately select that one! Beautiful oldie.

Sitting at home today recovering from a bit of dental surgery yesterday. I’m taking prescription pain meds and have determined that there is nothing I am going to do that will require a tool sharper then the television remote so for the first time in years I am awake and dressed without a knife ( or flashlight) in my pocket!

Back