What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I’m carrying two of my favorite knives today, ‘cause it’s my birthday, so why not. :D

j8RVwnZ.jpg
Happy belated Birthday Barrett! Sorry this blew right by me yesterday! Two great knives my friend! :D :thumbsup:

So the patina didn’t come from cutting kale and broccoli?

This might be the first time I’ve ever heard “everyday stuff” and Spam in the same sentence!o_O

I suppose piling up that dog with mustard greens wouldn’t work...

Ya know what’s good is a dog piled high with mustard, chopped onions, and sourkraut!:thumbsup:

Still on the road trip?
Well Spam is considered an everyday staple during this Covid time. Not that we eat it everyday, but at least a couple of times a week! I’ve probably eat twice as many greens in my life as you have Jeff. Mustard, collards and turnip greens are a southern staple. ;) I’ve probably eat a couple of 55 gallon drums of kraut and wieners too in my life! :eek: Homemade kraut of course! :thumbsup: I do like it on hot dogs with onions and mustard! That’s just good ole Everday Stuff! ;) :D

A couple of solid blades for today.

Qtlid4r.jpg
Great blades Dylan! :) :thumbsup:

r8shell

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I always enjoy the pictures of your amazing collection. That mop jack posted here is absolutely awesome what a classic pocket knife. Thank you for sharing it.
Thank you very much. :) It's hard to tell in some pictures, but that little jack is not clad in pearl. It's one of a couple of old celluloid knives that have been re-covered in re-cycled piano key veneers.

uVdS8eY.jpg

cigarrodog

Platinum Member
I'll be toting these two, a toothpick and a trapper, both covered in acrylic. :)
Thank you JJ. What a fun looking pair. Both the 53 and the Winchester have a lot of personality. Great image.

Pairing my Hartshead Barlow with a randomly-selected old Francis Newton. Have a good day folks :thumbsup:
That Francis Newton deserves more pocket time, Jack.:thumbsup: