What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I'm a little slow - I didn't catch your "on the fence" comment until the second time I looked at your post. :rolleyes::thumbsup::thumbsup: Boffo Buck big stockman, Dean!

Very cool photo, Dean! :cool::cool::thumbsup:

Thanks, Dean & JJ; Jack Black got some incredible ironwood for his SFO lambsfoot. :)

Beguiling bonestag Barlow, Dean! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Among the knives I'm carrying this week are a big and 2 little Rough Riders.
Big Knife of the Week is a RR liner lock work knife:
View attachment 1419320

Watch Pocket Knife of the Week is this RR smooth tobacco bone canittler:
View attachment 1419321

Peanut of the Week is this RR amber jigged bone peanut:
View attachment 1419322

- GT

Thank you for your comments, Gary. The covers on the Barlow are called Deep Canyon Bone by Case, this one was done in an Autumn color.

I have commented before, but I'll say again that the color of the tobacco bone on your canittler is exquisite. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hope everyone's week is going OK, so far. Got my Hartshead Barlow, and a Camillus What-A-Knife, gifted to me by Barrett @btb01 , today :) :thumbsup:

6S5QoA6.jpg

Vbyp8t3.jpg
What-A-Pair of totes today, Jack; very cool!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I recall seeing this picture before, when I looked up "patina" in the Dictionary!! Just excellent color and quality to it. Amazing knife all around.

I appreciate your enthusiasm :thumbsup: It can, like most knives, look a bit lacklustre when left laying around unused ;) bit of pocket time makes is glow nicely. Took the picture about 2 hours ago, so your dictionary must be out of this dimension :D

Thanks, Will

A couple of pairs of astonishing aged aces, JJ! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:
Thank you very kindly, Gary!!!
Among the knives I'm carrying this week are a big and 2 little Rough Riders.
Big Knife of the Week is a RR liner lock work knife:
bigwork-mark-open-jpg.1419320

Watch Pocket Knife of the Week is this RR smooth tobacco bone canittler:
tbone-canittler-mark-main-jpg.1419321

Peanut of the Week is this RR amber jigged bone peanut:
peanut-mark-2open-wookie-jpg.1419322
These three beauties should add nicely to your cool standard carry!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wondering what it would be like to be a "one knife guy".
Looking through my collection, I chose what I would deem to be my perfect knife.
So, I am bound and determined to carry only this knife all the way through the month of October.
Nice looking knife, John. Is that a 66 of some kind? Ebony I assume as the covers?

Back