What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

f4FR0H8.jpg

Scuppernongs? That sounds like something you need a spey blade for:eek::D

This quote just about slipped past me completely!:eek: It’s true that spey blades are for flesh but that was the blade I wanted to use and I needed those pesky seeds out of the scuppernongs. And remember, all scuppernongs are muscadines but not all muscadines are scuppernongs. :D

A couple of black beauties for me today.

TRWoSDT.jpg
You definitely had a delightful Black Friday Dylan! Both are beautiful SFOs! :) :thumbsup:

Boker and Lloyd, sittin' on a tree. Oh how fine some knives can be!
OK, must be the sunshine and the beautiful fall day that got me acting strange....
Have a great one!
oPa0V7j.jpg
Gary, not only do you have impeccable taste in cutlery, you’re also a Porch Poet! ;) :D

I took delivery of another Boker yesterday. This one is the Solingen made Nessmi. At 5 3/4", only 1/2" shorter then my Boker Plus Nessmi Pro, it's a pretty different knife. For one thing it fits in the large pocket sheath that I got from Collector Knives. I like the utility of being able to carry it in my pocket if I want. Paired it with my Pinched Peanut today.

Have a great Friday!
rVo43E9.jpg

Congratulations Gary, pretty amazing :) :thumbsup:

I'm carrying my I*XL Barlow for old friends Friday.

View attachment 1434020

Beautiful Barlow Dean :) :thumbsup:

Correct, about 1/4" right behind where it breaks to the tip.
Love that 44, I want one with a blade delete and recovered in MOP.

Fantastic :cool: Amazing what a difference those little details make :) Be interested to know how you get on with it :thumbsup: Thanks buddy :) Wow, that sounds amazing :cool: :) :thumbsup:

I like how being a part of BF has pushed me to carry the knives that have previously just been sitting in a box, but I thought I'd give some more pocket time to the stockman that I used to carry almost every day.
HBxt8Lr.jpg

Not exactly toting this fixed blade, but it did make short work of cutting up the turkey for (Canadian) thanksgiving.
FMOQ5vn.jpg

Happy Thanksgiving (to you and our other Canadians) :) That's a very handsome FB :cool: :thumbsup:

Thank you kindly, Jack!!!

Lovely pair of ebony covered jacks for Friday; your SFO lamb is very special, as well!:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

After seeing the marvelous PocketEze pair Gev posted today( Gevonovich Gevonovich ), I had an urge to grab a pair, too! :)

Thanks a lot pal :) Those two are beautiful, but that jigged bone is just incredible :cool: :thumbsup:

Homemade salsa on deck. Habanero, cayenne and jalepeno peppers. It's a lil warm.
sqFJUhk.jpg

Fantastic patina on your Hartshead Barlow Taylor, that's just how a Barlow should look :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack. I love that Ebony Big 'Un of yours - I need to scoop up a Big 'Un soon, myself.

A couple of black beauties for me today.

TRWoSDT.jpg

Thanks brother, those two pair well together :cool: :) :thumbsup:

Your pic shows off the rich colour of that vintage Sambar Bill :) :tthumbsup:

I’m proud to be totin these two in Sambar today! A Northfield #35 Churchill and my Jack Black SFO Hartshead Stag Barlow. Y’all have a great weekend! :) :thumbsup:

49682926782_94720d237a_c_d.jpg

Very nice Ron :cool: :thumbsup:

Our growing season used to be over by Columbus Day. It's 75F today!
PT6iujq.jpg

75f in October? We're lucky to get that in July Dave! :eek: :D ;) Handsome crop my friend :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend :) I've been out for a walk in the woods with these two :) :thumbsup:

NEivcXX.jpg

G8FiOOu.jpg

Back