What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

ROgFBRm.jpg

Finished picking up my leaves and some for my neighbor who had a knee replaced . Total for the year = me 46 + neighbor 5 = 51 Total Loads . Then put the Collector System away . It has given me 16 seasons with almost no problems .

and of course I was carrying these 2 old guys who have given me Zero problems .

Harry

Thanks Jack! My daughter fully understands the dangers. We had rather be safe than sorry! Thanks for the compliment my friend! :) :thumbsup:

I hope you have many happy Thanksgivings to come my friend :) :thumbsup:

@Half/Stop
You made the right call, Ron. We've had to make different plans here too. Better to be safe then sorry.

Coffin Jack in the pocket today. A great pattern given to me by some great guys.That handful of quarters is for my grandsons that are 2 and 4 years.
I8yV7UU.jpg

I always enjoy seeing your special Coffin Jack Gary, and that's a great shot of it :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone has a great weekend :) My two for today ;) :thumbsup:

WYlz7OJ.jpg

QwXqVsP.jpg

Been with the Forum Knife 18 from Buck for a couple of days, stropped it and it's deadly;) There's a large cardboard box awaiting execution before putting it in the rubbish bin, it will be a quick end:D

These are my 2 favourite Forum Knives the 14 and the 18, very different from each other but both appreciated. Hope this year's knife from Viper will join or even displace them :)

tgwKeh6.jpg

Old Hunter Old Hunter Thanks, I like the Mini-Copperlock a very handy smaller lockback. I've one in Stag too, it's not pretty but it's efficient, it has this bulge in the middle that makes for excellent grip:cool: Think snake that's swallowed something big....:D

Back