1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by jackknife, Apr 8, 2008.

1. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Pam and I were getting ready to leave out in the morning to visit our daughter in DC. We were planning to visit her for a week at Thanksgiving and Christmas both. We've prayed and thought and prayed some more about the dangers of going. I finally broke down and called her this morning and told her we would not be coming for Thanksgiving. It broke my heart to have to do it. I'm not going to lie, there might have been a few tears shed on both ends of the conversation. :( Good Lord willing maybe we'll feel better about the situation at Christmas. I'm carrying these two in Black for today. I've got my LT Wright Patriot in Black Micarta and D2. I've paired it with my 2018 Guardians Special Ebony Lambsfoot. Y'all stay safe out there! :) :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

btb01, K33ncutter, Reaper AL and 31 others like this.
  2. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
  3. bigfish64

bigfish64 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 9, 2020
    Sorry to hear about your thanksgiving plans. I guess if we get through this winter things will be looking up. Everyone be safe.
    Had this in my pocket all week, really enjoying it.
    8BAF45B8-89E8-4ED4-9926-91EB1B7E185F.jpeg

4. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Thanks, I appreciate it! I rather be safe than sorry. :) Nice Case Barlow. It's hard to beat Yeller Delrin! :thumbsup: :D

Jack Black likes this.
  5. Gevonovich

Gevonovich Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 17, 2011
    [​IMG]

6. runninmike

runninmike

Oct 19, 2005
  7. JonMcD

JonMcD

Jan 1, 2020
    Needed some workers today. Y’all have a blessed Friday!

[​IMG]

8. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    We had planned a trip to north Georgia this Fall, and were planning to spend a couple of days in DC. Had to postpone. Crazy year, Ron.

9. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    [​IMG]
    The usual suspect.

10. JTB_5

JTB_5 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 6, 2017
  11. pmek5

pmek5 Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2007
    It's comfort food. It helps with living here in Kalifornia :confused:
    Hope everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving.

[​IMG]

12. Modoc ED

Modoc ED Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Sorry to hear that Ron @Half/Stop . We made our last call to a local friend to say we were withdrawing our invitation for Thanksgiving dinner. We already told our local relatives not to come along with our two sons from Long Beach, CA. We're doing all the fixings; however, instead of doing a whole turkey, we'll be doing just a turkey breast. Christmas MAY open up but I really don't think it will. Cindy's upset so I've got to think of something to ease her disappointment.

I'm carrying this #73 Trapper (a gift from @JohnDF ) today. It'll serve two purposes - make me feel good and meet the requirements for Black Friday.

[​IMG]

13. paulhilborn

paulhilborn Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 22, 2006
    On deliveries with my son today and the SAK seems to always come in handy, combined with Eric's ebony Jack, I'm good:thumbsup:
    [​IMG]

peanutsxx, btb01, K33ncutter and 32 others like this.
  14. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Many thanks Ron :) :thumbsup:

Thank you John, they're great little knives aren't they? :) :thumbsup:

I really like that Boker :cool: :) :thumbsup:

I'm very sad to hear about your Thanksgiving plans going awry Ron :( I'm sure your daughter understands entirely though :thumbsup: Great pairing my friend :) :thumbsup:

Fantabulous Gev! ;) :) :thumbsup:

15. Misplaced Hillbilly

Misplaced Hillbilly Gold Member Gold Member

May 16, 2018
    [​IMG]
    Finishing the week out with these:thumbsup: So far really impressed with the steel on both:cool::thumbsup:

16. JJ Cahill

JJ Cahill Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 10, 2018
    Thank you kindly, Jack!!!
    Super pairing of your Guardian Lamb and the handy 66 GEC; the horn covers on your Lamb are spectacular, as well!:D:thumbsup::thumbsup:

17. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    Many thanks JJ, I hope you're having a great Friday :) :thumbsup:

Reaper AL likes this.
  18. solphilos

solphilos Basic Member Basic Member

Oct 17, 2009
    [​IMG]
    I never carried a Stockman much before but I’m starting to really enjoy this one.

19. JJ Cahill

JJ Cahill Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 10, 2018
    Today I'm toting the 81 Bull Moose and the very handy 71 Bull Nose. :)
    [​IMG]

20. Gary W. Graley

Gary W. Graley “Imagination is more important than knowledge" Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 2, 1999