What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

I think it’s great seeing all of the knives associated with @Half/Stop.
He touched a lot of lives in a good way, which is a mark of a good man.
I used this electrician to cut some fuzz sticks to get my smoker going this morning, so I can smoke a hunk of chuck roast for tonight’s chili. But if I get back to working on this tele body, I’ll swap for the whittler Ron gave me. One of these cavities will have to be cut with hand chisels, and the coping blade on the whittler will clean up the cuts.View attachment 1478430View attachment 1478431

Note to self...
When retired, do what Jeff did on 12.23.20.
Tinker with knives.
Make guitars.
Smoke meat.

...but don’t live where it’s cold. Stay in the south. ;)

Have fun my friend. Looks like you are!

I enjoy seeing your collection of mini-Candadians. :thumbsup:
Thank you! I bought the two stags in 2005 and won the Micarta in a giveaway on the old knife forum . The sheath on the micro stag was made by Lifter. Don't know if he is still around any where.

Goin' small today. Ohta "Small Camper" and a City Knife from Eldon Talley.
Neither one has been taken to the "Work Sharp". Yet.
I'm still practicing on kitchen knives. All in good time grasshopper.
lji98P2.jpg

Near Miss: Yesterday I received a package from a good friend. During Christmas season we generally exchange wine or food. Well, in the package yesterday I found a bottle of wine. I sent him a text to thank him today, and he asks “did you see what else was in there“? Well, I hadn’t – I assumed the wine was the only item in the box. I went to my recycle where I had placed the packing box and in the bottom behind newspaper used as packing I found this:

bS8Z0lr.jpg

One day earlier and this would have been on its way to the recycling plant!:eek:

Back