What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Very useful.
UOLpdCD.jpg

sunknife

Gold Member
Great fixed blade! Home made?

Thanks, Jeff. The blade was given to me, I installed the handle scales and made the rawhide neck sheath. Scales are buckthorn, used leather dye
on the wood. That nasty invasive buckthorn actually makes a decent bow so I had some cut-offs for projects like this.:thumbsup:

Old Engineer

Gold Member
In 2017 Half/Stop Ron and I traded & bought or sold some knives . I have been carrying these same 2 for 4 days now & will continue to do so for a while yet .
They are 2 that I have seldom carried because I was figuring on giving them back to him some day per our agreement then . Since I am 80 and he was 66 , it only seemed a natural thing to do .

Harry

Will Power

Gold Member
In 2017 Half/Stop Ron and I traded & bought or sold some knives . I have been carrying these same 2 for 4 days now & will continue to do so for a while yet .
They are 2 that I have seldom carried because I was figuring on giving them back to him some day per our agreement then . Since I am 80 and he was 66 , it only seemed a natural thing to do .

Harry

Fine carries and eternal memories of a fine friendship . Men of taste.

Thanks, Will

Jack Black

Gold Member
Thank you very kindly, Jack!!!

Looks like the cleaver is making a great partner to your Hartshead; it's certainly a wonderfully tough looking fellow!:eek::cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I'm really enjoying carrying it JJ, it certainly has aesthetic charm :D :thumbsup:

Toting this American Jack which was handy today in a couple unexpected repairs. :)

Great-looking Jack there my friend :) :thumbsup:

I've had these two with me today.

4bOf2s6.jpg

Nice-looking pair Dylan :thumbsup:

Still struggling with my back here I'm afraid, so I'm posting from my phone to try and avoid sitting at my desk. Have a good day folks :thumbsup:

IMG_20201223_090428366.jpg

Native XF ad, Below bottom BC