What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

That's unique and really very nice.
Don't see a lot of barehead equal end knives around.

q4YOXz8.jpg
Talk about unique, that's really cool with the added punch. :cool::thumbsup:

Luminous wood:thumbsup:

Taking it easy today as I ended up in the ER last night with a kidney stone, thankfully it passed this morning and I'm doing much better.

Mustang and a Churchill.

cJskM2R.jpg
I just felt a psychosomatic twinge in sympathy.
Day off with a couple of Schrades.
KyBsGsz.jpg

8Bhli4Z.jpg
If I decide to buy another knife, one like this green one is high on my list.

Earlier today I posted my carry a Lloyd 'English Jack' but failed to notice the picture had lopped the tip off, apologies :eek: Fact is, I've forgotten how to delete an image and replace it o_O does using Safari /Mac make any difference ? Anyway, here's the 'tipped' version...fine ground, very sharp and really great carbon (forget the type but it's same as ball bearings??) Near sunk joint too, very easy on the pocket.

Z4O3DCF.jpg
I like the way he made the long pull.
Edit/delete with the back space button/more actions/add file;)

Last edited:
That's in "like new" condition. :cool::thumbsup:
That was my carry of choice all through High School.

It's in very good shape, not brand new. I bought it used a number of years ago (7 or 8), the Sheepfoot blade is pretty scratched up (always my most used blade) but if you handle the light right when you take a photo you can make that disappear. I don't carry it a lot, it is on the very low end of my preferred carry size. The Case and Buck medium stockman knives seem a bit heavier and more substantial although only an 1/8" to a quarter inch longer. OH

Camillus New York U.S.A. 165, with full underline under Camillus. Crossed swords shield. 1970's?
Main blade had been shortened, and I had to smooth out where a little piece was missing by the tang. Walk and Talk is close to new.

Last edited:
[/QUOTE]The game this weekend is going to be "Must See TV". :cool::thumbsup:[/QUOTE]
Agree, just hope it doesn’t turn out like the last time these teams played.

Tortoise for Tuesday.;) Marbles c.2002 liner lock copperhead. Paired with one of my many favorites, Charlies HJ-10 in ebony. This is my only knife that is a Charlie SFO and it sees a good deal of pocket time and use. Smooth as silk opening and closing with no half stops. I'll carry my knives that have half stops but much prefer one without for a user. Thats just my preference, your milage may vary.:)
View attachment 1489841

I took this picture last evening in anticipation of posting in this thread this morning. The knife pictured is a Buck 500 Duke - a fancy, pocket friendly, version of a Buck 112. Why a heavy knife??? Well. we'll be eating lunch at the Wagon Wheel Cafe, and then making a trip to the Holiday Market for our weekly grocery run and I just may need a heavy duty knife to get into a box of goodies, such as Fruit Loops" on the way home or riding around town taking in the sights. The Twenty Dollar Bill pictured under the knife will definitely be a thing of the past by the time we get home.

fnvcA2v.jpg

It's certainly a classic JJ :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone's week got off to a good start :) I'm carrying my Hartshead Barlow, and a Random Tuesday Electrician's Knife by Union Cut Co. :thumbsup:

4FCZAYD.jpg

q4YOXz8.jpg
Thanks again, Jack!
I'm really digging the Union Cut Co Electrician you randomly picked as a Hartshead's partner; not only a very cool tote, but that punch addition is fantastic!:D:cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Back