What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

It's Monday again? Have a great week and stay safe!
These two for me today. One Micarta, one not.
CXrICLn.jpg

That Boker Club Knife looks fantastic. I can see one of those in my future. Wonder if they'll do any other covers? I think I actually prefer the jute over the other two.
I hope they do more covers also. I have the Barlow in castle wood, I like it but doesn’t blow me away. I also have the Barlow in ironwood and it is fantastic, so that one maybe in my future. Each time I handle this Jute, it makes me think of an antique suitcase, really enjoying it!

Jack, you'll have to share any projects you do from the book! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for the Abbeydale confirmation; I wasn't sure I could accurately recognize it in a tree. :rolleyes:
It's hard for me to imagine a situation in which I would refuse the offer of chili! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Great Monday choices! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Maybe I'll finally make myself a Round Tuit my friend :D Well done :) Yeah, I kicked myself after for not accepting the offer and saving it for today! :D ;) :thumbsup:

It's Monday again? Have a great week and stay safe!
These two for me today. One Micarta, one not.
CXrICLn.jpg

Stunning pair Gary :cool: :thumbsup:

Taking it easy today as I ended up in the ER last night with a kidney stone, thankfully it passed this morning and I'm doing much better.

Mustang and a Churchill.

cJskM2R.jpg
Glad to hear everything went alright. Great combo of knives there. I really need to add a churchill to my collection.

Back