What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

JohnDF

Gold Member
xMPUWqT.jpg
Great old Ka-Bar. :cool::thumbsup:
Can't tell you how many times I've "almost" bought one of those.

Old Hunter

Gold Member
@robertj298 started a new thread, ‘If you could only carry one’ that had me post about the 18 pattern Case MED STOCKMAN. Then @mcc850 asked of all the 18 patterns I owned, which one was the favorite. Of course I answered, we all love talking pocketknives here, but I had never carried my favorite and its also my first 18 - so today I fixed that - this one will see more pocket time in the future as well. Feels good to carry a new knife made in 1977. OH
Case_6318_HPSS_1977.jpg

Old Engineer

Gold Member
btb01 btb01 Barrett and @Jack Black both were wondering about the " Car On The Ice " . I think it has been on the lake for a couple of weeks , but today we drove in to get some pictures of it .

And since Saturday ends with a "Y " , I have Stag knives in my pockets . Northfield 55 and 43 and each one carried in slips made by JohnDF JohnDF and @sunknife

Harry

Last edited:

bigfish64

Gold Member

btb01

Gold Member
A mainstay and a new-to-me Barlow for me today. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

ZVIRXsy.jpg

Your new Peterson is looking good, Dylan. :thumbsup:(The knifes aren’t too shabby either. ;)) I have some decent pipes, but for whatever reason I never ended up with a Peterson.

That #09 Esquire is my Old Friends Friday carry. :)
GzDMAoe.jpg

That’s a really good looking little knife. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Bracing for the cold so the truck is running to heat up before heading to work. Carrying a new to me Signature Chuck Buck 302 Solitaire today:cool:
MZcYsq.jpg

27W6v9.jpg

lpNhVg.png

Nice little Buck, Paul! :thumbsup: It wasn’t quite that cold when I had to stop and put gas in my truck tonight, but it was in the same ballpark. :eek:

btb01 btb01 Barrett and @Jack Black both wondering about the " Car On The Ice " . I think it has been on the lake for a couple of weeks , but today we drove in to get some pictures of it .

And since Saturday ends with a "Y " , I have Stag knives in my pockets . Northfield 55 and 43 and each one carried in slips made by JohnDF JohnDF and @sunknife

Harry

Thanks for sharing, Harry! :thumbsup: Do you ever buy tickets for the car?

I really like that slip that John made you! :thumbsup:

I’m still carrying my BF TC. (Sorry for the not-so-great indoor photo, it’s cold out!)

fFFE6zR.jpg