What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

tY5gk2C.jpg

ob0XgW7.jpg

kTFlMmB.jpg

Happy Saturday Everybody
Going to take the puppy for a short hike, come home and finish some yard work, then throw a tri-tip on the smoker. 🤠:thumbsup:
Pictured is two knife slips made by Greg @sunknife . I offered to trade one of his slips that he makes for one of my slips that I make.
I've always admired his slips, they have a really cool Rustic or Native American vibe to them. Being a generous person, he sent me two of them.
I'm super excited to have them and hope he likes the one I sent him half as much as I like the ones he sent me. Thanks again, Greg. :)

Two cool-looking slips there John, and a nice pair of knives to go with them :) :thumbsup:
Scenes from my hike today...

As you can see, the Tom's Choice got the nod for pocket time...

It's an old granite quarry, there's a bunch of cut stone out there...

And it' a gorgeous place to wander around...

Bluey enjoyed it a lot...
Cool pics :cool: :thumbsup:
Toting these two handy little slicers for Saturday. :)
Excellent pairing JJ :thumbsup:
Thank you, Jack. :)
I see you're still Totin' the AC... good choice for may Day. 🤠:thumbsup:
Yeah, always enjoy carrying it my friend :) Thanks :) :thumbsup:
Peanut-ish Knife of the Week is a Case pen knife:
View attachment 1556205

Stag/Horn Knife of the Week is a Rough Rider stag medium stockman:
View attachment 1556208

Lambsfoot of the Week is a 2017 Guardians buffalo horn lambsfoot I call my Lam Jack (thanks, Jack):
View attachment 1556209

- GT
Fine-looking threesome Gary :) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Tramping for seven miles round the cobbled streets of York, trying to find a pub that was open has left me feeling pretty worn out, even after a good night's sleep! Hoping Charlie's Waynorth Lambsfoot will have some restorative powers ;) Enjoy your Sunday folks :thumbsup:

UmSOht9.jpg

D73C6617-C652-4ADB-87D8-A98DDC7A7431.jpegF53F6A26-42F5-4AD8-AE5F-635695836619.jpeg
A Jack, and a Cattle today.
First couple of cups of strong, dark bean, while thinking of something more elaborate than yesterday’s thin, watery gruel.

Ok, not really. It was oatmeal with butter, raisins, and cinnamon. I just like saying thin, watery gruel.

Best Sunday wishes...

View attachment 1556548Cutting spinach for an omelette.

Sorry for bombing you all with photos, it’s just that I’m really enjoying this newfound ability to easily resize my photos.
Love the photos Jeff, I also use an app to compress my photos before posting. It’s free (eye roll emoji) you just get an advertisement thrown at you, but all you have to do is close it. Sometimes you have to wait 5 seconds but usually I can just close it. Keep’em coming!👍

Love the photos Jeff, I also use an app to compress my photos before posting. It’s free (eye roll emoji) you just get an advertisement thrown at you, but all you have to do is close it. Sometimes you have to wait 5 seconds but usually I can just close it. Keep’em coming!👍
Thank you, Todd!
For some years, I struggled being able to post pics here. I did not realize that even though you can edit to crop and re-configure photos using only the iphone’s photo program, it lacks the ability to specifically re-size to fit the forum limits.
Until this upgrade forced my hand, it was not unusual for me to take eight or ten pics before lucking onto one that it would accept.

I know a lot of folks use Imgur and other photo sharing sites, but I read the fine print in their privacy policies. The “what we do with your private information” part made me say, “I don’t think so, Scooter”.

I don’t consider myself old, but I wasn’t born yesterday, either.

Back