What "Traditional Knife" are ya totin' today?

Didn’t fish for long, I think we are still a few warm days away, but did catch a few. Nothing to brag about, that’s for sure!😂 They are thick though. I remember when I was a kid, this would have been a lunker bluegill, and the crappie were paper thin.
View attachment 1556562
View attachment 1556563
Nice catch. I miss fresh water fishing. That lake at SIUE is a great place for decent size bass and plenty of room for fly fishing

Didn’t fish for long, I think we are still a few warm days away, but did catch a few. Nothing to brag about, that’s for sure!😂 They are thick though. I remember when I was a kid, this would have been a lunker bluegill, and the crappie were paper thin.
View attachment 1556562
View attachment 1556563
Nice! I haven't been fishing in a long while, but my favorite thing to catch is panfish. You have to be an ichthyologist to follow the laws on bass fishing around here and they don't taste as good anyway.

mkLEz6k.jpg

Excellent pairing JJ :thumbsup:
Thank you kindly, Jack!!!
Hope everyone is having a great weekend. Tramping for seven miles round the cobbled streets of York, trying to find a pub that was open has left me feeling pretty worn out, even after a good night's sleep! Hoping Charlie's Waynorth Lambsfoot will have some restorative powers ;) Enjoy your Sunday folks :thumbsup:

UmSOht9.jpg
That's quite a stretch of the legs; the Waynorth is a great choice for your Sunday slicer, a real beauty! :cool: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Something for (late) Stag Saturday and Stockman Sunday. Hope everybody's having a great weekend.
Great looking knives John, those Hartshead Barlows are spectacular!😳
Nice catch. I miss fresh water fishing. That lake at SIUE is a great place for decent size bass and plenty of room for fly fishing
My son starts their in the fall, I’m sure I will have lots of opportunities to embarrass him by bringing my fly rod when we visit!😄
Nice! I haven't been fishing in a long while, but my favorite thing to catch is panfish. You have to be an ichthyologist to follow the laws on bass fishing around here and they don't taste as good anyway.

mkLEz6k.jpg
Rachel, your scrimshaw work is beautiful. I just bought a couple of those white bone RRs lately, nice little knives, but your work takes them to a whole new level.👍

Thank you, Todd!
For some years, I struggled being able to post pics here. I did not realize that even though you can edit to crop and re-configure photos using only the iphone’s photo program, it lacks the ability to specifically re-size to fit the forum limits.
Until this upgrade forced my hand, it was not unusual for me to take eight or ten pics before lucking onto one that it would accept.

I know a lot of folks use Imgur and other photo sharing sites, but I read the fine print in their privacy policies. The “what we do with your private information” part made me say, “I don’t think so, Scooter”.

I don’t consider myself old, but I wasn’t born yesterday, either.
Not sure if this helps or not but with iPad or iPhone i take the photo and in forums click attach files, photo library, select photo, show selected, actual size and that typically gives me a large/medium/small option I can just select. It doesnt exactly match BF max requirements but that’s fine for me, I just select the one I’m pretty sure will be accepted. I know some of the bandwidth challenged porch members appreciate a smaller photo lol.

Back