What Type Knife/Tool Would You Like To See Released From BK&T?

The scandi daizee is speaking of:

TweenerBushcrafter2.png

I would rather see the Beckhart with the Kephart style handles personally. They would fit my hand. Ethan also said the Kep handle orients in the hand very well:

Beckhart.png

Drop point 9. Actually, it's a BK9, with a BK2 front end:

2.png
The 9 with the 2 front end in 3/16"s 1095 ,the Scandi in d2 or s30v just for wet times the Beckhart 1095 winner winner chicken dinner . That 9 ;)

Love that 710 compact Khukri. It would be sweet as a Becker too, tho I think a hard sell what with the 21 and the discontinued BK-4.

Well the one in my head has about a 6-7 inch blade full flat grind on a tweener handle. Probably not a good design. In that size don't think it would be good at any one task. I look at it the same as the bk7 jack of all, master of none.

Do it! I really doubt ill find the time to do it anytime soon.
This basically the knife I was talking about.
Similar to a Tops dart, Buck reaper
I have a reaper, bought it just cause I wanted to check it out. I like that knife more then I ever thought I would. Give the blade a bit more belly & a extra inch then throw some Becker / KaBar goodness at it. What you would have is a light, tough, do-all blade. Would it hang with the big choppers ?
No, so what. Straight choppings not what I'm after.

This basically the knife I was talking about.
Similar to a Tops dart, Buck reaper
I have a reaper, bought it just cause I wanted to check it out. I like that knife more then I ever thought I would. Give the blade a bit more belly & a extra inch then throw some Becker / KaBar goodness at it. What you would have is a light, tough, do-all blade. Would it hang with the big choppers ?
No, so what. Straight choppings not what I'm after.

Hey LG&M I just got a Reaper yesterday. Havent done anything with it yet. But boy is it lite!!!! My wife wanted a recurve Persian style of blade so I grabbed that and a KaBar Bacon Maker. She went for the KaBar. I wasnt going to use the reaper. Its brand new I was gonna flip it. But after read your post maybe I will give it a try:thumbsup:

I have a review of the reaper here some place, I also sent it out on a passaround . It came back ready for more. To this day it is what I grab when the 4 is going to be overkill or just bumming around in the woods. It has impressed me & that's why I feel if Ethan worked his magic on the design it would be a tough competitor in the light weight class.
Will it out chop a 9,No
Will it out carve a 11,No
Will it out split a 2,No
But it will do all of the above & more.
I would gladly send mine to Ethan & let him play with it.

TweenerBushcrafter2.png

I would rather see the Beckhart with the Kephart style handles personally. They would fit my hand. Ethan also said the Kep handle orients in the hand very well:

Beckhart.png

I'd be all over a Scandi Tweener if it looks like the image above.

A Becker Kephart tribute knife would be much appreciated.

Ok here is what I want to see. A Reaper / Tweener hybrid.
4LjAYCj.jpg

4LjAYCj.jpg

Little more blade , belly & some Becker goodness.

TweenerBushcrafter2.png

Beckhart.png

Drop point 9. Actually, it's a BK9, with a BK2 front end:

2.png
Loving the scandi

710 Hunter Da Shit, just over 14

Thanks Brudda and Pearl on Da Blades Please Send 1 on da Siegle u Handle the rest Please

ymqEqNw.jpg

cOWo98y.jpg

Last edited:
9 inch BK2 would be great. Using an SP-51 for my main wood whacking and splitting blade in camp shows me its very usable, it just don't have a good thumping and whumping hilt. (I like the straight edge over the SP-53 in the field for its straight edge easier to maintain and sharpen)

Back