What watch do you wear?

watch.jpg

You Sir Are a Boss

Might have to snag a Seiko 5 Sports Auto in the near future. I'm envious.

attachment.php

Seiko 5 Sports SNZD47J1, Automatic, Cal. 7S36, 23 Jewels, Water Resist 100M.

My only watch with an integral bracelet. It is really nice.

Also my only made-in-Japan Seiko. The day of the week displays in English and Arabic. Red Sunday in English, red Friday in Arabic.

Seiko.jpg

Last edited:
Tissot Le Locle.
ETA 2824-2 Automatic
Steel bracelet
Sapphire crystal.
Now my everyday carry.
temporary.jpg

Call me boring, but I only own one watch and it's one I've had nearly 10 yrs - the trusty old Seiko automatic diver's watch. It's rugged, easy to read and no battery to worry about. I love this watch and have no need or interest in any other really, it gets the job done and is reliable and nice looking to boot. :)

Just got this a few days ago. It knocked the Submariner off my wrist for now.
IMG_0285.jpg
IMG_0279_zpsb4e1fa49.jpg
IMG_0280_zps236dd360.jpg

The ceramic case on this is amazing. It is the most comfortable watch I have ever worn, its far better with the nylon strap, I just can't stand the feeling of rubber but it comes with both and also has all the tools needed to change them out. It is the ultimate military watch IMO.

Last edited:
Very nice!!!!

What size is your wrist?

I'll have to get a measurement for ya but the case on this BR 03 is 43mm. I'm a fairly big boy, heres a few more from a distance so you can see the watch is not overly big like alot of the Bell & Ross lineup.

IMG_0287_zpsae909e11.jpg
IMG_0288_zps52e314fd.jpg
IMG_0286_zps132dc3d7.jpg

Ah ok. Doesn't look as large in those pics. I really like Bell & Ross, that model you have in particular looks very tough.
Yeah, its pretty much the perfect watch, especially for us Canadians as the ceramic case takes body heat very well as opposed to a steel watch. Its -30C here in Edmonton the last few days and I don't even realize I have it on. Its pricey though $4300 Canadian right now but thats what layaway is for;)

Yeah, its pretty much the perfect watch, especially for us Canadians as the ceramic case takes body heat very well as opposed to a steel watch. Its -30C here in Edmonton the last few days and I don't even realize I have it on. Its pricey though $4300 Canadian right now but thats what layaway is for;)

Did you purchase it in house or online?

Seiko Black Monster. Got tired of digital with crowded displays, worrying about banging them around and getting them wet.

I keep looking at those big SAR jobs, really really nice watches.

Same watch as mentioned here but the Orange Monster is on my wrist.

Bought it in house at a dealer in West Edmonton Mall. You live in Vancouver? There are a few dealers there that carry Bell & Ross.

Not sure when I'll be able to pull the trigger on a really nice timepiece. I'm rocking the suunto core I bought in Vegas these days. I'm slowly pooling away funds for a possible purchase a year or two from now but I still enjoy looking at the many options available.

Right now most of my savings is being held for a possible down payment on a new condo next spring(granted we're able to sell our current place). And on top of that, our car isn't getting any newer. LOL.

How are the B&R models in the water?

I was seriously considering a GSAR(much more reasonable pricing) but the sterile models are hard to come by. And I think I prefer the simpler pilots lay out of something like a Bell and Ross.

Back