Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

The Remington reproduction knives are made by Cammilus and in general are decent knives. However, I've seen it and been told that this particular pattern is prone to cracking at the lanyard tube hole. I believe this is mostly with the delrin version of the knife.
Thank you, the silver bullet models are real bone. The Bowen is a nicer knife except the derlin however i got lucky and got one without the cracks. Had to do some searching to find some decent looking ones as most of them have just plain ugly covers.

In my eyes, the silver bullet versions are "premium grade" for Cammilus. The ones I've seen, ~6, were nice knives with good fit/finish. My only Cammilus Remington is a long delrin trapper with a lock back. I use it and the Cammilus steel takes a good edge and holds it.

A Case mini copperhead in stag, which should be here later this week via USPS. Also a few leather slips and a Case horizontal carry leather sheath. Couldn't resist the latter for only $5 but I'm not sure what I'm going to use it for yet.

In my eyes, the silver bullet versions are "premium grade" for Cammilus. The ones I've seen, ~6, were nice knives with good fit/finish. My only Cammilus Remington is a long delrin trapper with a lock back. I use it and the Cammilus steel takes a good edge and holds it.
I like em...great working knives.. the bowen knife is quite abit thinner. The silver bullet is pretty hefty..would love to find an old one in an old barn or something. Haha I'm a dreamer

I've seen the original version in the wild twice, both at gun shows, same dealer. They were floating around in the display case like the less rare and cheaper knives so my heart started to thump :) I had to see them and hold that piece of history. Priced at $700-900 they were too expensive but I got a thrill lookin at em. Although worn, they were still solid knives and good lookin.

I've seen the original version in the wild twice, both at gun shows, same dealer. They were floating around in the display case like the less rare and cheaper knives so my heart started to thump :) I had to see them and hold that piece of history. Priced at $700-900 they were too expensive but I got a thrill lookin at em. Although worn, they were still solid knives and good lookin.
I bid on one on ebay awhile back and had to stop..it sold for around 500..and it was far from mint. Rusty gold!! It was awesome looking..

I'm wanting a Buck 110 with aluminum bolsters and liners from Copper and Clad. Maybe with the red scales and S30V drop point blade.

Zieg

Pretty sure I have the absolute best. I've got the 2018 Annual Traditional Forum Knife on order. I am so excited, I'm standing here beside myself. Granted, right now my spot is only being held telekinetic-ally at the moment. And I can't show pics, or I could be hurt, badly, by some ugly dude in the future.

I'm not very good at verbal descriptions, but I can say, It looks absolutely stunning. You will all be so blown away, you will want to buy multiples for everyone in your family, extended family, co-workers, neighbors, random accuaintances, and that strange guy that always stares at you on the train. I dare say this will be one of the best yet. Best not give more detail than that or I risk harm to both myself and my family.

Yay!!! I can't wait.

Just as I was finishing and ready to hit post, I looked up and saw the tagline under Gary Graley's picture. I don't get it, but I'm sure someone on the forum may try to make a connection. But I assure you, there is none to be found here. Good luck, and I hope everyone is abe

Got these on order. 2 camilus knives and an old cutler, which i am not at all familiar with. But it looked nice enough.
s-l400%201_zps7tgwpaob.jpg

Side note, does anyone know if the camillus jack on the bottom is celluloid? I am really hoping not.

Been away from BF for quite some time... my employer has blocked all sites that have anything to do with "weapons."

Ordered my first #71 Bull nose, the OD linen micarta. Should arrive on Thursday. Pretty stoked!

I'm waiting for an alox Victorinox Electricians Knife, a Case Peanut with burnt indigo jigged bone, and a GEC #14 Lick Creek Boy's Knife with Gabon ebony covers.

This birthday was very kind to me indeed!

It's not really on order but I traded for a Case Bose Eureka Jack with ebony covers about a month back. I admired it for about a day and then promptly sent it in to Case to have the blade wobble adjusted and some rough edges smoothed out. Just got notification it's on its way back home. Can't wait. I'm dying to carry that one!

I know Uncle Henry knives don't seem to have much of a following here but I've got a nice 885 USA made knife inbound. I figure it'll go nicely with the Schrade 881 and Old Timer 8OT knives I have.

Back