Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

I've been awaiting a small patent application bonus from a project I was fortunate enough to have been involved with. It's been months and let me tell ya, I've spent that money a gillion times before falling asleep! :D

Well, it finally came and I got a bad case of Purchase Paralysis. It was time to actually pull the trigger and I got myself so confounded over options that I suddenly was struggling to spend any of it! Oh I could get two or three Case knives for the price of that knife. Oh, maybe a new kitchen knife. I want a French knife so bad but man that's a lot of money. I could get a knife and a new stone. Definitely a First World problem but real nonetheless.

Then my bride said, you work hard, get something that just makes you happy.

And with that, and without any more over thinking, I ordered a Chambriard Compact in Amourette (snake wood)!

I also ordered a SAK Rambler. I've carried a Classic for many, many years but want to free up some more pocket space. So that means dropping the Leatherman Brewzer bottle opener off the key chain. But I didn't want to lose that functionality so I'm going to try swapping out the Classic for the Rambler.

I'm so excited!!!

Couldn’t resist !
Just preordered this one .
I wanted a 2 blade clip also but I’m trying to Discipline myself and I’m Struggling but succeeded on this one :) for now lol.
Ci00pNO.jpg

Just got my Case antique bone barlow today. It was back in the package and ready for return within the first two minutes. Extreme poor quality.

Just got my Case antique bone barlow today. It was back in the package and ready for return within the first two minutes. Extreme poor quality.
Sorry to hear that and I almost bought that one since it had really good reviews from the ones I’ve found anyway .
Maybe you got a bad one as it can happen with pretty much every maker .

Should be here soon. I couldn’t afford it and had no business buying it. Then, I unexpectedly sold a knife and had to see what the fuss was all about with Todd Davison knives. I love the Coke Bottle pattern. Dark green with even darker jigged bone and fluted bolsters, and bareheaded.

Back