Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Pfff waiting for a parcel :rolleyes:

46391459335_b47e54952a_z.jpg

Â

I have 4 new ones inbound. GEC Northfield Pemberton #6 in smooth bone, Case Collectors Club Peanut, and 2 Case Mini Copperlocks, one in white with Icthus shield, and the other is in Premium Burnt Stag. Life is good.

I won a couple of auctions last night. Overall, not a bad night's shopping for less than $80.00 total.

An apparently post-WW2 Camillus 99 scout is one, which is somewhat suspect, since I've never seen a Camillus bone scout before, with 99 actually stamped on the main blade. It was advertised as having Delrin covers, but it sure looks like bone to me. I'll know more when it arrives.

smIkYaqh.jpg

The other is a 1999 Case Mini-Copperlock, that I'm very excited over. Copperlocks aren't normally my thing, but I totally fell in love with the very rough saw cut bone on this example. The covers have a wonderfully organic shape to them, like soup bone does, and some nice color variation as well.

9EQ3kOYh.jpg

Zj6WsXYh.jpg

I don't recall the last slipjoint that I ordered, but after losing my SAK Executive, I placed an order for a green cellidor SAK Compact. It should be here in a couple weeks. It's always exciting having a knife in route.

Back