Whatcha got on order? (Traditional Knives Only)

Got this special guy heading my way :D

gyQiyfc.jpg

That is truly stunning. Did you have the blade thinned? Is Javi part of Krein? I've seen Krein Regrind work all over the internet many times but have never really looked much past that. Did he/they do just a regrind and someone else did the other work or did Krein do the all the modifications?

Just curious and wanting to log some future ideas in the back of my brain. Forgive my ignorance and thank you for sharing!

Last edited:
Brisa Bobtail with scandi grind, multicarry sheath and black rucarta handle. It's a bit larger than the necker, with longer handle and blade. Not much, but enough to make it more of a work knife, not just edc.

BRISA-Bobtail-extended-Line-Knive-80-Sc-Multicarry-Bison.jpg

Rough Rider RR533 Amber Bone 4 blade Scout/Camp knife.

An Historically Accurate Rough Rider RR1207 Patch Knife (AKA: "Straight Razor") to use with the black powder rifle a friend is getting me. :D
Like the "Mountain Man" of the past, I sure as heck ain't gonna shave with it!
I quit shaving in 1974! Why would I want to pick up that bad habit again?!?

Two stag 06s. Asked for a delay in shipping until the snow here in the Seattle area abates. It snowed almost five feet up in the mountain passes and about a foot at my place. No big deal in a lot of places, but here snow is a relative rarity. Because of this there is not much snow removal equipment here. I have two packages that were due a week ago. One is probably lost - not a fate I want my new knives to share.

Mike

Rough Rider RR533 Amber Bone 4 blade Scout/Camp knife.

An Historically Accurate Rough Rider RR1207 Patch Knife (AKA: "Straight Razor") to use with the black powder rifle a friend is getting me. :D
Like the "Mountain Man" of the past, I sure as heck ain't gonna shave with it!
I quit shaving in 1974! Why would I want to pick up that bad habit again?!?

Interesting choices:thumbsup:

That beard of yours must be down to the ground by now..can you see anything??:eek::eek::Do_O

Fell off the not buy a knife in a while wagon :eek: Just ordered a.....
Great Eastern #06 Pemberton in Smooth White Bone :thumbsup:
Should be a fun little carry and great for envelopes :)
Missed you, man! Glad to see you around these parts again.

Back