Whats your grail Knife?

I'm a man of simple needs, so my Case Peanut in CV and Stag pretty much has me covered. But perhaps a matching Stockman....

Well, setting aside the multi-thousand dollar custom gun hammer that I hope to get...someday...today it's the forum gunny in S90V, with manual bearing pivots. Damn, that's going to be a cool knife.

I had a few grails, and then I found them and bought them. I'm thinking about a ZT 0560 but that wouldn't be a true grail because it is reasonably available. Beyond that I don't really have any grails at the moment.

love this damascus offset:
6f9qxc.jpg

also, zt 0777:
spd_20110626183852_b.jpg

wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Marty Young custom folder Bobcat that he's making me. Check out his stuff he has for sale in the Exchange.

It seems to be ZTs alot they are all really nice.
I was looking at a ZT 0780 that is one truly sexy knife

I'd also have to add something from Busse. Something in the 5 - 7 inch range, un-coated, with the multicolored G10. That's probably the grail fixed with the Hinderer as the Grail folder.

Mnandi with white Mammoth Ivory for folder
Cold Steel Nodachi for Zombies

My grail knife is a zt 360 skd! Let me know if you know where one is! Hahaha

i now have 2 units of my grail knife: titanium military s30v. it's a tall grail. i want my collection to match the titanium reserves of a small country.

This one changes for me fairly often. After buying and selling several high end knives, I've come to the conclusion that price doesn't really matter to me. A lot of my favorites are actually under the $200 mark. I suppose my grail knives are the ones that I've made (or will make) really cool custom scales for. They're not really all that expensive, but knowing that I customized them myself makes them that much more valuable to me.

Back