What's your newest Buck knife

Buck has also used 425m, 420j2, 20cv, D2, W2, S90v, 12c27m, 13c26 and 154CM.

Farm, you may already have 425m, if you have any knives built from between about 1980-1992.

Disregard... apparently prior posts didn't appear for some reason.

besides various damascus they've made in damasteel which is a powdered metal Damascus. not sure how many variations of damascus bucks used over the years, but I'd assume quite a few. i know the bcci vantage was aeb-l and 304 steel damascus as one example.

doesnt matter though if the goal is a damascus, if so you're covered.

besides various damascus they've made in damasteel which is a powdered metal Damascus. not sure how many variations of damascus bucks used over the years, but I'd assume quite a few. i know the bcci vantage was aeb-l and 304 steel damascus as one example.

doesnt matter though if the goal is a damascus, if so you're covered.
I don’t know if they are Damascus steel or damasteel

But I have few 110’s 112’s

BUCK KNIFE 016 LUX

704 MAVERICK

970 Dagger

VANTAGE MODEL 347 BCCI 2018

I don’t know if they are Damascus steel or damasteel

Damasteel is a manufacturer.
Damascus is a generic term for patterned steel.

Buck's first Damasteel knife was the Onset. Mike's photo is all but one of the knives Buck used Damasteel on. Never a 110 (yet).

If you have a patterned steel Buck and it's not one of the ones in Mike's pic, or I believe the other was an 898 Impact; it's simply Damascus.

I think mike pic has 347
So that me my 110 and others are Damascus and not to add on my list I also have damasteel on my vintage 347

I think mike pic has 347
So that me my 110 and others are Damascus and not to add on my list I also have damasteel on my vintage 347
Buck 346 Ivory Vantage Legacy Limited Damasteel Flipper 0346IVSLE

Back