Whats your Sheeple Knife???

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Morkte, Feb 26, 2012.

1. Mr.Svinarich

Mr.Svinarich

Jun 21, 2011
    now who dosent love to scare sheeple!?

2. Big Barn

Big Barn

Apr 22, 2011
    In my EDC rotation I have a John Primble Trapper Jr (repro) that I feel is sheeple friendly.

3. Ankerson

Ankerson Knife and Computer Geek Gold Member

Nov 2, 2002
    I don't have one, I carry what I like for the most part.

One must however be aware of who might be around when using a knife in public, that is just common since really.

As time goes on Society seems to get more skittish over things.

Nobody has to adjust to what we like, however we have to adjust to what Society wants if we want to continue to enjoy our hobby.

4. Big Barn

Big Barn

Apr 22, 2011
    I don't disagree with you at all. But I do like one of our members signature block that states: 'Never argue with stupid people, they'll draw you in & bring you down to their level - then beat you with experience.' (or something like that)

5. Ankerson

Ankerson Knife and Computer Geek Gold Member

Nov 2, 2002
    Oh I know I read that before too. :)

6. davek14

davek14

May 30, 2009
    Anyone can carry any knife which is legal to use and carry publicly and use and carry it publicly. Anyone who gives them grief over that is wrong.

Still, it's fun to pull out a small to medium sized slipjoint in an office or at the doctors and have the secretary admire your knife after she cuts that thread.

Right now it's a small Old Timer (USA made).

7. wetduck

wetduck

Mar 29, 2009
    Spyderco Ladybug on keychain

8. FortyTwoBlades

FortyTwoBlades Baryonyx walkeri Dealer / Materials Provider

Mar 8, 2008
    I think the the easiest way to sum up the concept behind this thread is the old saying "discretion is the better part of valor." :)

9. Morkte

Morkte

Oct 16, 2011
    I really dont care about scaring people with my blades but I do care that if I scare them then the might go further into trying to stop knife carry.
    I agree with FortyTwoBlades about discretion.