Whelp. Time to order some more steel. So what's next?

Matt Gregory, my life coach, sprit guide and medical cocaine guru, told me to call it the BF chopper. Folks might assume that's a reference to the forum name, or maybe "best friend", but those in the know, would know it's a 10" BushFucker.

idunno....
So, the video is gonna have bow-chicka-wow-wow 70s background music? 🤔

Whatcha thinking on the Skinner Nate? I think AEB-L would be excellent and you have used it in the past.
It seems quite a few people are interested in the skinner, and may be able to support this idea, but then again, maybe this is spreading things too thin, but I’d be interested in a couple of additional flavors - 3V and Magna Cut. I’ll probably need at least 10 of them. 😊. Mike

Last edited:
It seems quite a few people are interested in the skinner, and may be able to support this idea, but then again, maybe this is spreading things too thin, but I’d be interested in a coupe of additional flavors - 3V and Magna Cut. I’ll probably need at least 10 of them. 😊. Mike
I like all the flavors. I’ll take one of whatever I can get. Maybe we’ll get lucky and get some really crappy ugly wood or popsicle sticks as well!

It seems quite a few people are interested in the skinner, and may be able to support this idea, but then again, maybe this is spreading things too thin, but I’d be interested in a coupe of additional flavors - 3V and Magna Cut. I’ll probably need at least 10 of them. 😊. Mike
Mike you sexy high roller... trying to persuade things

Can't wait till we meet again!

Hahahaha

Yeah we're starting production of the EDC now, and the 10-inch chopper directly after that, with a skinner and kukri and SDFK planned for next year.
Honest question(s):

1) Does this mean at least two years out on the folder?

2) Is the next skinner a revisit or redesign?

3) What changes did you settle on for the EDC1.2?

4) Is the new chopper still a combination of the MC's profile with the LC's weight/dimensions?

5) Should this post be in the "Ask Nathan" thread?

6) Can I do this forever?

I understand these questions may seem trivial, but they're critical to how I map out future bank heists and a planned trip to Bells Beach, Australia to ride the 50 Year Storm.

Honest question(s):

1) Does this mean at least two years out on the folder?

2) Is the next skinner a revisit or redesign?

3) What changes did you settle on for the EDC1.2?

4) Is the new chopper still a combination of the MC's profile with the LC's weight/dimensions?

5) Should this post be in the "Ask Nathan" thread?

6) Can I do this forever?

I understand these questions may seem trivial, but they're critical to how I map out future bank heists and a planned trip to Bells Beach, Australia to ride the 50 Year Storm.

Yes

Matt Gregory, my life coach, sprit guide and medical cocaine guru, told me to call it the BF chopper. Folks might assume that's a reference to the forum name, or maybe "best friend", but those in the know, would know it's a 10" BushFucker.

idunno....

Well, that worked out to be a fantastic ‘Secret Squirrel’ inside joke power name now, didn’t it…

Goddamnit.

Back