Whelp. Time to order some more steel. So what's next?

i think you should make whatever for you guys would be fun to make. We all know the secondary market for past models and that is what it is. Unless you can profit from it instead of the flippers you should feel free to ignore that and make what you want. it will all sell out regardless. Maybe ask Sadie.

Aside from the highly requested boar spear, the much demanded OSS lapel knife, and the famously requested 3.5 inch zero grind scandi Bushcrafter,

it would be nice to see a CPK bayonet for the AR15 pattern rifle specifically designed to mount on a 16 inch barrel (instead of the 14.5).

Also, I like a lot of Vs in my steel so at least 3V (someone was trying to push 1V steel on the forum recently and I totally
called them out about having so few Vs - I felt like king of the forum that day).

I’m in for an EDC with a little bit longer handle, not as wide of blade and more pointy than belly.
D3, magnacut or cruwear is fine by me!

Everyone needs to stop requesting the skinner! The edc2 is a fantastic skinner! A new daily carry with pocket carry sheath would be my CPK dream

Edit: Seeing the skinner next to the EDCs makes me realize I just described the skinner as what I want! 🤣🤣.

Last edited:
Has the Skinner been mentioned yet?
images

Back