When are the CG BB13s going to ship?

Yeah! Got my tracking number today! Why I need more than one ... just because!

And if the BB13 comes later in a Fusion (or Straight) handle version? ... I'll have to get some of those too!

Just checked again, no tracking numbers yet. I got two coming, just when I don't know. Hopefully next week. Its been a month now officially since I was dinged and paid.

Yeah! Got my tracking number today! Why I need more than one ... just because!

And if the BB13 comes later in a Fusion (or Straight) handle version? ... I'll have to get some of those too!

I don't think it would be a Basic model with those handles. All of tje basics come with the res-C handles.

It's been two days and the status when I check my UPS tracking number still says, "not available"

Wondering if I should call the shop and see if the tracking numbers are correct .....orrrrr?

It's been two days and the status when I check my UPS tracking number still says, "not available"

Wondering if I should call the shop and see if the tracking numbers are correct .....orrrrr?

They may have printed the shipping labels but UPS has not picked the packages up yet.

Still no shipping notice for me yet on my CG with black coating. Did anybody receive a shipping notice with black coating?

Many have shipped and more will ship on Monday. The shipping crew has numerous boxes already packed but UPS picks up at certain time. You can also blame me as well because they had to STOP several times to clean up my blood:eek:

Still no shipping notice for me yet on my CG with black coating. Did anybody receive a shipping notice with black coating?

Yes, I did. Both BG & CG. Says shipped, not partially shipped, so, they should be included, hopefully.

I'm still patiently waiting for a Black coated one zmbhntr. Not in a rush at all...still have to explain to the wife why I need this.

Thanks Jazz and zombie. I'm not in a big rush, just trying to figure out if certain coatings have shipped and certain have not. It sounds like it's more of a luck of the draw at this point. I really don't mind waiting, but I do wish that they would ship within a couple weeks of getting dinged as the policy states. Not trying to cause trouble, just stating my opinion. I know that there have been some unforeseen coating issues with this batch, but most of my O2W shipments were after the 2 week policy.

yes that is what I am waiting on.
1 x BB 13 Combat Grade
(Blade Finish Options: Desert Sage)
1 x BB 13 Combat Grade
(Blade Finish Options: Black)

LOL, I'm a mook.
I clicked on the tracking link provided in my e-mail, and for whatever reason it went to the UPS website and said, "not available"
Today I called UPS to see if there was an issue with it, gave them the tracking number, and they told me that wasn't a tracking number with their company.

So I just copied and pasted the tracking number into google search, and it redirected me to the USPS website lmao
Should have thought about doing that in the first place.

Anyways, everything is fine ..my knife is on it's way and there are no issues. Should be here on Tuesday.
(black coating CombatGrade)

Back